|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories|
|Location:||Saint Mark's, Portland Island, Liberty City|
|Unlocks:||The Trouble With Triads|
- "What's the world coming too? We got the Diablos crawling all over us in Hepburn! They're kicking our asses! We just finish one God-damn war and BANG! We're right in the middle of another! I swear - just when things were looking up! - I'm cursed. I'm fucking cursed!"
- — Salvatore Leone.
Sindacco Sabotage is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories given to protagonist Toni Cipriani by Salvatore Leone from his home in the Saint Mark's district of Portland Island, Liberty City.
Toni drops by Salvatore's mansion and is informed that the Diablos are attacking the Leone Family in Hepburn Heights and the Red Light District, so Toni decides to go down and kill the Diablos gang members. Toni goes to Hepburn Heights first, before moving on to the Red Light District, killing all the Diablos gang members along the way. Salvatore calls after the Diablos have been killed, with Toni admitting that they are likely to lose the area. However, Salvatore says that the Leone's will fight to keep control of the area.
Pick up the armor and the gun Salvatore has left for you. Get in the Leone Sentinel and drive towards Hepburn Heights. When you get there, don't get off the car. Roll over all the Diablos on the area (careful not to kill any Leone soldiers) until the car catches on fire. Get off your vehicle and blast the remaining Diablos. The only possible way you can get wasted is by letting any Diablo too close to you, that way he will spray you straight in the face with his gun. Keep fighting the Diablos until their meter drains.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Stop the Diablo onslaught before all the Leone wise-guys are killed
- Despite the mission being named "Sindacco Sabotage", the Sindaccos aren't seen or mentioned at all.
- The Leones eventually lost Hepburn Heights before Grand Theft Auto III, set three years after LCS took place; during GTA 3, it's Diablos' turf.
- Although Leones will not be auto-targeted, they can still be killed in the crossfire. Also, using the Molotov cocktail or other splash-damage-prone weapon is hazardous due to the need to keep as many Leones alive as possible.