Skinhead in GTA IV
|Games:||Grand Theft Auto IV|
The Lost and Damned
|Locations:||Algonquin, Liberty City|
|Type:||Skinhead street gang|
|Affiliations:||Angels of Death (possibly)|
|Fronts:||Governor Greg Johnson Projects|
They are a small gang with a British accent, located in Algonquin , around Star Junction, Northwood and North Holland. They are more often found out at night, are very aggressive and the player can hear them say "Skinhead power, yeah!" and "Skinhead power, asshole" when fighting them. In fact, they are so aggressive, if drivers run them over and they survive, they will start a fist-fight with the driver, and they will not back down if the player uses a knife. They can be dressed in a number of different clothes, such as:
- Jeans, black top with red belt, red boots, and sometimes a black hat.
- Black jeans, white top, and red belt.
- Black leather jacket, red under shirt and black jeans, with black boots.
- Red leather jacket, black under shirt and black boots.
They may attack with knives, though most of them are unarmed.
They may have a truce with the North Holland Hustlers, since they walk around North Holland, which is Hustlers' turf, but don't get into fights with them. They also seem to be on good terms with the Angels of Death because they hang out in Beechwood City. These possible inter-gang dynamics makes the gang very different from what the name indicates, since they would be friendly towards "non-white" people.
They don't have any special vehicles, though they may be seen driving around on motorcycles and in some old muscle cars.
The Skinheads' main fronts are the Governor Greg Johnson Projects, since the mission Coming Down in The Lost and Damned is set there and several of them are encountered in the mission, and also the most wanted criminal Jimmy Kand hangs out there with a group of henchmen.
- Occasionally CJ will shout out "die Skinhead dicks!", implying that there was going to be a white supremacist gang in GTA San Andreas that of course was at war with the Grove Street Families and possibly to protest against a racist video game released years before San Andreas as was with the Skinz in Manhunt.