|Also known as:||Slimeball|
|Home:||Broker, Liberty City|
|Family:||Anna Faustin (ex-girlfriend)|
- "Why does every Russian in this city call me that?"
- ―Slimeball to Niko Bellic.
Events of GTA IV
Ilyena Faustin, Anna's mother, is not pleased that her daughter dates Slimeball, fearing that he'll turn her into a stripper, or worse. When Niko Bellic encounters her, Ilyena asks him to help save her daughter by scaring off Slimeball.
Upon meeting Slimeball, three choices can be made:
- Beat up: Niko beats up Slimeball. Slimeball agrees to break up with Anna and leave her alone. Ilyena will call Niko, thanking him for his help.
- Kill: Niko kills Slimeball. Afterwards, Ilyena calls him, angrily scolding him for killing another man in Anna's life.
- Running away: Niko lets Slimeball escape without punishment. Afterwards, Ilyena calls Niko, sadly telling him that Anna ran away, and thus she no longer has a family.
- Slimeball shares his model with Frankie Gallo, although with different textures.