Small Town Bank
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
|Location:||Blueberry, Red County|
|Target:||Palomino Creek Bank|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Catalina's death,|
Catalina gets arrested,
Carl Johnson's death,
Carl Johnson arrested
- "Shit! I just bought another donut! Don't criminal have any consideration?"
- — Police Officer.
Carl and Catalina are planning on robbing the Palomino Creek Bank. They get in to a vehicle and head off to their destination. Once they arrive, Catalina gives Carl a Pump Shotgun, and tells him to make sure none of the employees put their hands down, as they will set the alarm off. Unfortunately, either Carl shoots an employee and sets the alarm off, or one of the employees puts their hands down and the alarm goes off. This triggers a cutscene, showing two cops leaving the doughnut shop and driving to the bank, surrounding it with some other cops.
With the police surrounding the building, Carl uses shotgun to destroy the ATM machines and retrieves the money inside. Once the three machines are destroyed and the money is collected, Catalina breaks down the door, and Carl shoots through the police officers in the alleyway with her. At the end of the alleyway, two cops confront the two on HPV-1000's, and Carl kills them.
The next objective is to follow Catalina on one of the bikes while two other cops pursue her. After a long chase, Catalina is surrounded by the police. Carl picks her up and takes her home, then the mission is passed.
The reward for successfully completing this mission is $10,000.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Point your gun at the staff to keep them scared and under control
- Destroy the ATM machines and retrieve the money
- Follow Catalina
- Catalina's surrounded by cops. Rescue her and get back to the hideout
- When Catalina is surrounded by the police, a glitch will happen. All pedestrians, police, and cars will disappear, leaving the whole San Andreas as a Ghost State. This glitch can be useful to explore San Fierro and Las Venturas (as well as going in the Easter Basin Naval Station and Area 69) without police attention. The only way to get out of this glitch is simply take Catalina home and finish the mission.
- If the player manages to touch the Police Bribe on the chase, the last cop on the line would flip 45 degrees to stop, causing it to bail out and chase on foot instead.
- While on the chase, Carl and Catalina will jump across the broken Palomino Creek Bridge, triggering a Unique Stunt Jump.
- The Pump Shotgun will be automatically added to the player's inventory after robbing the bank. If the player has another type of shotgun, it will be replaced.
|PS2 Version||PC Version|
GTA San Andreas - ps2 - 39 Small Town Bank(04:06)||
GTA San Andreas 31 Small Town Bank (PC)(05:15)|