| MISSION |
Smash and Grab
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories|
|Location:||Atlantic Quays, Portland Island, Liberty City|
|Target:||Leone Family members|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
|Leone Family members death|
- "Why am I surrounded by so many fucking idiots?"
- — Vincenzo.
Toni drops by Vincenzo's warehouse in Atlantic Quays to get more work. Vincenzo is not happy to see Toni, since he is furious about three members of the gang who have botched up a job at the AMCo. Petrol Station in Harwood. Toni pokes fun at Vincenzo, who then sends Toni to rescue them from the Liberty City Police Department officers.
Toni grabs a four door vehicle and drives to the petrol station in Harwood. After entering the petrol station, the Leone Family gang members get in the car and Toni drives to the Pay 'n' Spray in Red Light District and loses the police. Toni then drives to Vincenzo's warehouse in Atlantic Quays to complete the mission.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get a four seater car
- Go and rescue Vincenzo's men
- Lose the cops
- Take the gang to Vincenzo's
- Several LCPD Members (Optional) - Can be killed at the AMCo. Petrol Station to make the escape easier.
- Any vehicle brought to Vincenzo's place will disappear after the cutscene. In order to continue the mission, a four-door vehicle must be obtained. There is usually (but not always) one parked right next to Vincenzo's building. A "Leone" health bar appears after the cutscene and begins to deplete, so the player needs to obtain a suitable vehicle as quickly as possible.
- The most likely cause of mission failure is driving over a spike belt, which renders vehicles virtually uncontrollable. (This also applies to the Hot Wheels mission that follows.)
!PS2 Version |-!