| MISSION |
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Protagonist(s):||Michael De Santa|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
The Lost members escape
Girl gets killed
|Unlocked by:||Pulling Favors|
If the player arrives quickly enough he spots two members of The Lost MC carrying a girl against her will. They load the girl in a Gang Burrito. The player can prevent the van from escaping by shooting its driver dead. Otherwise, the van speeds to the East Vinewood headquarters of The Lost. To rescue the girl, stop the van and kill its three Lost brothers before they reach their HQ. After all three are dead, the girl will leave the van, express her gratitude, and ask for a ride to Chumash.
Along the way, she will describe her life with the Lost as a "commitment," implying that she suffered prolonged gang rape. She will also make a phone call and speak in an evasive tone.
About halfway to Chumash, a pair of motorcycles with two Brothers on each vehicle will intercept. Their bikes are fast enough to catch the fastest car (though a captured bike may not be particularly fast for the player character), and the Brothers have excellent marksmanship with their shotguns; the player must shoot them down quickly to prevent mission failure. It is best to have a Micro-SMG or other automatic firearm.
Depending of with protagonist was used in the mission, some of the dialogues may change:
- Franklin, he says that she should find some new friends and that she problably already get her revenge on The Lost. When the girl reveals that the bikers where actually her uncles and that she ran away because she stole money from them Franklin says that she is "cold".
- Michael, he comments that his daughter has almost the same age as her, after the girl explain her situation with The Lost, Michael says that they sound like real "gentlemans". He will also be impressed about her joining The Lost to get back on her parents, saying that he throught that his daughter have crossed the line punishing him.
- Trevor, he says that he would have killed that members of The Lost even if they were not kidnapping her, because he doesn't have a friendly relationship with The Lost. As she narrates her story with the gang, Trevor says that it only renewed his hate for The Lost that he already had and that it will be his pleasure to kill all of then for her. After she reveals that the bikers where actually her uncles, Trevor says that he is impressed with her and that this situation has been a win-win all around.
The mission ends when the player character arrives at the Chumash destination. The girl goes to a house and is not seen again. However, if the player is Trevor, he can choose to take her to the Altruist Cult instead.
- Given that she counts towards the total needed to trigger a lucrative Altruist-related side-mission later on, and there's a cash reward for delivering her to the compound in the first place, it's advisable to do this mission with Trevor if possible, as doing it with Michael or Franklin results in no reward as their only option is to drop her off in Chumash.
- Beware of triggering this encounter when approaching Dreyfuss' house during the side mission A Starlet in Vinewood, as his house is close by and triggering "Snatched" makes his home inaccessible until the random encounter is completed (or the van is ignored until it goes out of range). Like other random events, it can be triggered again later if it's not completed the first time.
- If you get a taxi and skip the trip to the camp or her destination, you'll be able to bypass the Lost assault squad.