Lance is on the phone when Victor suddenly comes in and smashes the phone on the floor. Angrily he threatens Lance just as their mother, Janet Vance appears with her boyfriend, Javier. After a brief argument inside, Lance tells Victor about some "files" about the big shipment coming to the city at the Escobar International Airport. Once inside, Lance meets the guy with the files who informs them of having sold it to someone else. The one with the files is soon leaving with a plane at the airport. Lance and Victor make their way to the airport and kill all the guards as Lance goes inside the plane he finds the files and a lot of other "stylish" stuff. Victor kills all the attacking Bikers and the mission is complete.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Take Lance to the airport
- Get the files from the goons
- Kill the guards
- Kill those bikers
- Despite this mission coming well into the storyline of the game, the player receives a brief tutorial on how map place markers work.
- The Cheetah's speed comes in handy during the time-limited drive to the airport, however it can also be damaged easier by high-speed collisions. To avoid the car getting further damage at the airport, avoid parking right by the terminal door, otherwise other motorists have a tendency to collide into the vehicle, making it hazardous to access when the final portion of the mission begins.
- When Lance is on the phone, he says "Pink. No, blue. No, white, I'll take all three." He is ordering his suits: pink refers to the one used in GTA Vice City's game art, blue is the one he wears in later missions, and white is the one he actually wears in Vice City.
- Even after you leave Escobar International, the stationary plane remains there. However, after activating a mission, it disappears.
- The dealer's face models a Mendez goon.
- This is the only mission where you can see Vic's mom in personal, later in the missions she will just be mentioned indicating she disappeared after stealing her son's coke.