(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||Dune buggy|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Related vehicle(s)||Dune Buggy|
DesignThe Space Docker looks like a highly modified Dune Buggy, but with many aesthetic enhancements. The vehicle contains many crudely-made body panels attached to the vehicle's tube body frame. The most outstanding feature of the vehicle is two small turbines positioned on either side of the driver's compartment, possibly aiding the vehicle's anti-gravitational abilities. There are also long coils of glowing blue neon tubes wrapped around the vehicle's body which light up at night. The headlights emit green light.
Being similar in construction and design to the Dune Buggy, the Space Docker performs well off-road, but it has a slightly lower acceleration than the Dune Buggy. Its back end is prone to fishtailing, especially at high speeds, possibly due to its low performance tires and large weight. The Space Docker has a unique ability, in which it is capable of gliding for short distances if driven off of a jump or a ledge. It is presumably powered by the two small jet turbines that generate thrust, but the vehicle's anti-gravitational abilities are never explained. Strangely, the two jet turbines look like they were made from trash cans.
Sadly, contrary to popular belief, the Space Docker is not indestructible, as the front end of the vehicle deforms just as bad, if not worse, than the original buggy. The Space Docker can be modified at Los Santos Customs, but the only modification that can be made to the vehicle is bulletproof tires. Despite the wheel rims cannot be changed, the rim color is still available, although cannot be chosen.
- Appears in Omega's garage in the Strangers and Freaks mission "The Final Frontier," after the player finds and delivers all 50 Spaceship Parts. The vehicle only appears ONE TIME in Omega's garage after his final mission is complete, so be extremely careful not to lose it. To keep the vehicle, the player must take it to Franklin's Grove Street garage or at his safe house, then save the game. After the game is loaded, it will disappear. However, if one were to turn off their console and load the game, it will reappear in the garage.
- The name Space Docker is a reference to the sexual act known as "space docking."
- It is required for 100% completion, and provides the achievement "From Beyond the Stars."
- The vehicle has at least 6 different horns.
- It is the only vehicle in the game to have a different color of headlights, green headlights are on the front of the vehicle.
- The "turbines" are actually mounted trashcans opened like a real turbine.
- Prior to being patched, it could be stored inside a player's online garage and be used as Personal Vehicle in GTA Online via a glitch.