Spaceship Parts are a collectible in Grand Theft Auto V. There are fifty parts are scattered throughout San Andreas. Collecting all fifty rewards the player with the special Space Docker vehicle and the achievement "From Beyond The Stars".
The Spaceship parts become available for collecting after Franklin meets with Omega during the mission Far Out. After collecting all 50 parts the mission The Final Frontier will become available. Although these missions are for Franklin only, Michael and Trevor can help collect the Spaceship Parts
The locations of all fifty parts, including those the player has not found, are available to players with a Rockstar Social Club account; they can be viewed under the "Checklist" tab.
Spaceship Parts are small, glowing objects that are usually well-hidden inside buildings, crevices, rooftops, or underwater. They emit a slight humming sound that can be heard when the player is nearby. This is useful for finding them.
Some parts can be reached on foot while others can only be accessed via helicopter. A small helicopter such as the Buzzard is suitable for this job. The only problem with this however is the fact that some parts are hidden in underground places such as the subways. If the player is skilled enough a Buzzard could be driven, but it is very risky.
- The spaceship parts are mentioned in an internet article from Daily Globe after the mission Three's Company, the article reports that a group of alien hunters and ufologists believes that a spaceship has fallen in the Grand Senora Desert and spread it's wreckage across half of the state.
|This article or section is Under Construction.|
- Downtown Los Santos - On the roof of the Penris Building.
- Elysian Island - At The Los Santos State Gas Company facility, on top of the pipe connecting two dome-shaped storage tanks.
- Lake Vinewood - On the top of the intake tower.
- Murrieta Oil Field
- Rockford Hills
- Strawberry - On the roof of the Central Los Santos Hospital.
- Textile City - In an alcove next to Bean Machine in the Simmet Alley.