Spaceship Parts are a collectible in Grand Theft Auto V. There are fifty parts are scattered throughout San Andreas. Collecting all fifty rewards the player with the special Space Docker vehicle and the achievement "From Beyond The Stars".
The Spaceship parts become available for collecting after Franklin meets with Omega during the mission Far Out. After collecting all 50 parts the mission The Final Frontier will become available. Although these missions are for Franklin only, Michael and Trevor can help collect the Spaceship Parts.
The locations of all fifty parts, including those the player has not found, are available to players with a Rockstar Social Club account; they can be viewed under the "Checklist" tab.
Spaceship Parts are small, glowing objects that are usually well-hidden inside buildings, crevices, rooftops, or underwater. They emit a slight humming sound that can be heard when the player is nearby. This is useful for finding them.
Some parts can be reached on foot while others can only be accessed via helicopter. A small helicopter such as the Buzzard is suitable for this job. The only problem with this however is the fact that some parts are hidden in underground places such as the subways. If the player is skilled enough a Buzzard could be driven, but it is very risky.
- While the source of these space ship parts is never explicitly revealed, Omega mentions that they were debris or perhaps cargo spilled from a UFO that crashed recently. This could possibly be a reference to the sunken UFO which can be found at the bottom of the ocean off the coast of Paleto Bay. This sunken UFO merely serves as an easter egg to players.
- The spaceship parts are mentioned in an internet article from Daily Globe after the mission Three's Company, the article reports that a group of alien hunters and ufologists believes that a spaceship has fallen in the Grand Senora Desert and spread its wreckage across half of the state.
|This article or section is Under Construction.|
- Backlot City - On a balcony in the Richards Majestic Productions movie set.
- Burton (2)
- Downtown Los Santos (2)
- El Burro Heights (2)
- Next to a small storm drain, south of the Elysian Fields Freeway.
- Inside a green container in the oil fields.
- Elysian Island (2)
- At The Los Santos State Gas Company facility, on top of the pipe connecting two dome-shaped storage tanks.
- On a dock in the eastern side of the district, underwater next to a submerged metallic structure.
- Lake Vinewood - On the top of the intake tower.
- Los Santos International Airport - Behind the hangar next to Franklin's hangar.
- Murrieta Heights - On the catwalks of the dam on El Rancho Boulevard.
- Murrieta Oil Field - In a small island on the coast south of the oil field.
- Pacific Bluffs (2)
- Rancho - At the Rancho Towers on Dutch London Street.
- Richman Glen - Next to a tree at the Parsons Rehabilitation Center.
- Rockford Hills - In the middle of a pond in the golf club.
- Strawberry (2)
- Textile City - In an alcove next to Bean Machine at the Simmet Alley.
- Vespucci - On top of the Liquor Hole billboard on Palomino Avenue.
- Vinewood Hills (2)
Los Santos County
- Banham Canyon - Next to a telescope in the backyard of a modern house.
- Great Chaparral (2)
- Land Act Dam - Underwater, below a boardwalk at north of the dam.
- RON Alternates Wind Farm - In an underwater alcove east of the wind farm area.
- Tataviam Mountains (3)
- Tongva Hills (2)
- At the Marlowe Vineyards.
- Inside a cave.
- Tongva Valley - At the foot of a waterfall near Zancudo Barranca.
- Alamo Sea - Underwater near an abandoned diner (The Boat House) on the coast of Sandy Shores.
- Calafia Bridge - Under the bridge, near the waterfall.
- Cassidy Creek - Under the support beams of the Raton Canyon Bridge, near North Chumash. It can only be accessed parking a helicopter in the beams or parachuting.
- Grand Senora Desert (3)
- Grapeseed - In the middle of a cow farm.
- Harmony - Under a blue and white boat, north of Route 68.
- Mount Chiliad - At the Braddock Farm.
- Mount Josiah - Near the top of the mountain, on a ledge.
- Paleto Bay (3)
- Paleto Forest - Inside a concrete waterway.
- San Chianski Mountain Range - Inside a boat shed in Cape Catfish, at the end of the pier.
- Sandy Shores (2)
- At the Beam Me Up park, east of Sandy Shores.
- On top of a rock formation, in the central area of Sandy Shores.
- Zancudo River - At a waterside near the Alamo Sea.