|Kingdom of Spain
Reino de España (Spanish)
|Official language(s)||Spanish, Catalan, Basque, Galician|
- Spain is mentioned in GTA IV show I'm Rich.
- Sánchez (correct form of the surname with accent mark), meaning "son of Sancho", is a very common Spanish name with some deformations in America. It is the inspirational name for the motorbike.
- Arnaud calls Luis often as Spaniard, despite of his latino accent. Actually Luis is from the Dominican Republic, a Spanish-spoken country.
- There is an Spanish Avenue in Los Santos.
- In GTA V a female pedestrian will sometimes say "¡Jolines, que susto!" and "¡Pero que gilipollas!" that literally mean "Damn it, what a scare!" and "What an asshole!" with a heavy mainland Spanish accent.