|Vehicle type||Civilian watercraft|
|Body style||Single seat jetski|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Related vehicle(s)||Wet Ski|
The Speedophile 2000 is manufactured by SpeedoPhile. It is currently unknown if the Speedophile 2000 is the only Jetski in the game.
- The name Speedophile is a combination of "speed" and the Greek word "phile", or the word could refer to one who loves speed.
- The name speedophile may also refer to "speedo" an article of mens clothing for swimming which could reinforce that the word may refer to a "paedophile"
- The name may also be a play on the British pronnunciation of "paedophile" [pee-doe-file].
- SpeedoPhile 2000 is on the cover art in red and white color.
- The Speedophile 2000 is featured almost centrally on the box art for Grand Theft Auto V. This machine is under the control of Michael.
- The Speedophile 2000 is also seen being driven under The Vincent Thomas Bridge in the second trailer.
- Jetski, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories equivalent.
- Wet Ski, Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars equivalent.
|This article or section contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help GTA Wiki by|