|Vehicle type||Civilian watercraft|
|Body style||Two seat jetski|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Manufacturer||Speedophile (GTA V)|
|Related vehicle(s)||Wet Ski|
The Speedophile 2000 is manufactured by SpeedoPhile. It is currently unknown if the Speedophile 2000 is the only Jetski in the game.
So far on each occasion the Jetski has been shown to have a colour scheme consisting of three colours. The Speedophile 2000 has been designed with inspiration from conventional jet skis. The body of the model shown on the box art is different to that shown in the first trailer, bearing added rear view mirrors.
- The name Speedophile is a combination of "speed" and the Greek word "phile", or the word could refer to one who loves speed.
- The name speedophile may also refer to "speedo" an article of mens clothing for swimming which could reinforce that the word may refer to a "paedophile"
- The name may also be a play on the British pronnunciation of "paedophile" [pee-doe-file].
- SpeedoPhile 2000 is on the cover art in red and white color.
- The Speedophile 2000 is featured almost centrally on the box art for Grand Theft Auto V. This machine is under the control of Michael.
- The Speedophile 2000 is also seen being driven under The Vincent Thomas Bridge in the first trailer.
- Jetski, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories equivalent.
- Wet Ski, Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars equivalent.