Spilling The Beans
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Vice City|
|Location:||Vice City Print Works, Little Havana|
|Target:||Obtaining Information about Counterfeit Syndicate|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Wasted|
|Unlocks:||Hit the Courier|
- "Crap, sonny. Low grade crap. I've always fancied printing money. It ain't too hard. I've been doing it on a small scale for years. We just need some good quality plates."
- ― Earnest Kelly
Tommy buys the Print Works, having memories of working with his father on this type of business when Tommy was young. Earnest Kelly suggests that printing money is the profitable thing to do. He heard of rumors of a money counterfeiting syndicate operating in the state but only knows the rumor to it. Tommy heads to Malibu Club to meet Kent Paul who is good with rumors. After a slight ruffle, Paul tells Tommy that the boss of a shipping company at Viceport knows about the syndicate. Tommy heads down to Viceport and gets into a gun fight with a gang guarding the ship. After acquiring the information he needs from the boss, he heads back to the Print Works.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go and meet Kent Paul at the Malibu Club
- Go to the Chartered Libertine Lines boat at the docks
- The Shipping Officer will have the information that is required
- Get the information back to the Print Works
- The song that can be heard playing in the background during the Malibu Club cutscene is "Billie Jean" by Michael Jackson. The song is also featured on the in-game radio station Flash FM. In the 10th anniversary version for the game this background track was replaced by "Obsession" by Animotion, which can be heard on the in-game radio station Wave 103.
|iPad 2 Version|