The Stafford is a four-door vintage luxury car in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
The Stafford's front fascia and body design is based on the Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow, while its rear end seems to draw some inspirations from the Rover P6. The Stafford is notable for being significantly larger and wider than other sedans. It can be noted that driving the Stafford boosts CJ's sex appeal significantly, which makes it a car of choice to pick up girlfriends.
The car's performance is average-to-good. With average acceleration and a good top speed, the car is considerably speedy, however its heavy weight and rear-wheel-drive drivetrain may result in some significant oversteer, or even spin-outs when accelerating during a turn. Its height, combined with a wheelbase too narrow to compensate, makes the car somewhat unstable, and its durability is average.
- The Stafford can be modified at the TransFender:
|Color||Car Color 1 (64 different colors)||$ 150|
|Exhausts||Large Exhaust||$ 250|
|Upswept Exhaust||$ 400|
|Nitro||2x Nitrous||$ 200|
|5x Nitrous||$ 500|
|10x Nitrous||$ 1000|
|Roof||Roof Scoop||$ 80|
|Off Road Wheel||$ 1000|
- Can be found frequently in Vinewood.
- Can be found in Prickle Pine, Las Venturas.
- Occasionally spawns on The Strip, Las Venturas.
- Occasionally spawns in a allyway in Vinewood, Los Santos, near a police bribe.
- Next to the Vank Hoff Hotel in Queens, San Fierro (only when wanted for export, sometimes locked).
- Can sometimes be found in Bayside.
- May be purchased from Exports and Imports for $28,000 on Saturdays.
- Spawns more often in Queens if the player is driving an Elegant.
- Can occasionally be seen around Rodeo, Los Santos.
- The default radio station in the Stafford is WCTR.
- It has a unique horn sound resembling an old train.
- "Stafford" is a name of British origin, most notably referring to the town of Stafford in England. It is thus fitting to assume that the name alludes to the British roots of Rolls-Royce, which the Stafford car bases itself on.