(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||4-door sedan|
|Capacity||4 (driver and 3 passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||GTA San Andreas|
The Stafford is a four-door vintage luxury car in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
The Stafford is based on the Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow with rear based on the Rover P6, and is a very classically-styled car. It is also significantly larger than other sedans. Driving the Stafford boosts CJ's sex appeal significantly. This car may be manufactured by Enus as its successor, the Super Diamond, is made by Enus.
The car's performance is average-to-good. With average acceleration and a good top speed, the car is considerably speedy, however its rear wheel drive may result in uncontrollable steering, or even spinouts, when accelerating during turns. Its height, combined with a wheelbase too narrow to compensate, makes the car somewhat unstable, and its durability is below average.
- The Stafford can be modified at the TransFender:
|Color||Car Color 1 (64 different colors)||$ 150|
|Exhausts||Large Exhaust||$ 250|
|Upswept Exhaust||$ 400|
|Nitro||2x Nitrous||$ 200|
|5x Nitrous||$ 500|
|10x Nitrous||$ 1000|
|Roof||Roof Scoop||$ 80|
|Off Road Wheel||$ 1000|
- Can be found frequently in Vinewood.
- In the residential area of Prickle Pine.
- Occasionally spawns at The Strip, Las Venturas.
- Occasionally spawns in a allyway in Vinewood, Los Santos. Near a police bribe.
- Next to the Vank Hoff Hotel in Queens, San Fierro (only when wanted for export, sometimes locked).
- Can sometimes be found in Bayside.
- May be purchased from Exports and Imports for $28,000 on Saturdays.
- Driving an Elegant at Queens, you will find it more easily.
- Can occasionaly be seen around Rodeo.
- The default radio station in the Stafford is WCTR.
- It has a unique horn sound resembling an old train.
- "Stafford" is a name of British origin, most notably referring to the town of Stafford in England. It is thus fitting to assume that the name alludes to the British roots of Rolls-Royce, which the Stafford car bases itself off.