Stealing the Show is the first mission in Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars given to protagonist Huang Lee by Zhou Ming from his nightclub in East Island City, Dukes, Liberty City. It is unlocked by the mission Whack the Racers and 20 bags of weed.
To start this mission, the player must have 20 packs of weed in his drug inventory to give as a gift to Zhou. Fail getting the weed to him, and you'll find a friend of his, who will be anything but welcoming to you. Zhou wants Huang to work for him instead of working for Chan, giving the reason that Chan is too stupid for Huang to work for. He shows himself as a arrogant person and wants to be the replacement for Hsin Jaoming.
Zhou and Huang enters in a Bobcat and drives over to the gas station in Cerveza Heights. Huang hops on the back of a delivery truck. The truck drives off and Zhou chases it. The player now has to aim and throws 15 boxes off the truck to the Bobcat, before the truck reach his destination. After all boxes have been throw, Huang hops off the truck and drives Zhou back to his nightclub.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get in the truck
- Drive to the gas station
- Throw crates into the back of the truck
- Jump off the goods vehicle
- Get in the truck
- Take the goods back to Zhou's club
Mission Replay description
"Zhou's intent on becoming Hsin's replacement.
He doesn't want his rival, Chan, having access to someone talented like me.
Even so, I had to prove myself to the dick by stealing crates off a moving truck. Child's play."'
- Many of the cars you go past or see while passing the crates to Zhou are bulletproof, and they all are obtainable. These include:
- The mission features similar objectives as of the GTA San Andreas mission Catalyst, Both missions require the protagonist to throw crates to a moving pickup.
|Stealing the Show|