- "Slug 'em and toss 'em at this classic Irish drinking spot where Darts are available for anyone who can still walk straight."
- ―GTA IV Manual Description
The Steinway Beer Garden is a classic Irish drinking pub where Niko Bellic can take his girlfriends on a date, or take his friends out for a game of darts or a drink. Besides a drinking venue, you can also play a game of darts here, making it a good destination for taking Roman Bellic or Patrick McReary. Advertisements for various alcoholic beverages, in particular Blarneys Stout, adorn the garden's walls.
It is one of the two locations in Liberty City where the player can play darts; the second is in Lucky Winkles in Purgatory, Algonquin. Both bars share the same interior, including a portrait of Derrick McReary and Claude from GTA III.
- It is based on The Bohemian Beer Garden in Astoria, Queens
- When taking Michelle out on a date, she will comment that Irish mobsters hang out here.
- It is possible that Derrick McReary owns the pub, as this would explain the portrait of him inside.