|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto: Vice City|
|Full name:||Stephen Scott|
|Also known as:||Steve|
|Date of birth:||1940|
|Place of birth:||Unknown|
|Main affiliation:||Candy Suxxx|
|Voiced by:||Dennis Hopper|
- "CUT!! Who IS this idiot? You! YOU! Why are you in my space? WHY?"
- ―Steve Scott
Steve Scott is a parody of film director Steven Spielberg. After completing the asset missions for the InterGlobal Film Studio, posters for the film Bite, starring Candy Suxxx and directed by Scott begin to appear. This is a reference to the film Jaws, directed by Spielberg. The film Closer Encounters, also directed by Scott and starring Candy Suxxx, is a parody of the film Close Encounters of the Third Kind, directed by Spielberg.
Steve Scott is voiced by the late Dennis Hopper.
Scott to attended Juan Cortez' party on his yacht. He first meets Tommy Vercetti after Vercetti purchases the studios. Vercetti begins to help Scott, hiring both Candy and Mercedes Cortez for one of his films, distributing advertisements, obtaining damaging photos of Congressman Alex Shrub and Candy Suxxx, and then creating a spot light display to advertise his latest film.
VCPD Crime Tree Record
- Film director spotted at various parties where organized crime carries on. Thought to be seeking any money he can to finance his films. Shows an unnatural obsession with sharks and mountains of mashed potatoes.
- GTA Vice City
- The Party
- Recruitment Drive (Boss)
- Dildo Dodo (Boss)
- Martha's Mug Shot (Boss)
- G-Spotlight (Boss)
- Keep Your Friends Close... (Post mission phone call)
- He was meant to re-appear in GTA San Andreas alongside Lionel Starkweather, but was cut for unknown reasons.
- His name is seen on the Vinewood Walk of Fame in Grand Theft Auto V.