(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door coupe|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto Online|
- "Don't mistake this for a standard Stinger. The GT is a hard-top, race-bred variant that boasts a top speed of 175mph and 0-60 in less than 6 seconds. With only 40 produced, the Stinger GT is one of the most collectible sportscars in the world. So savor those fleeting moments of enjoyment in between being terrified of crashing it or somebody stealing it."
- — Legendarymotorsport.net
The overall body shape of the Stinger GT is elongated with a short rear resembling the Ferrari 250 GTO and Shelby Daytona while its front end is quite reminiscent of the Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale and Ferrari Dino. The Stinger GT is rear-engined, and has a closed-top roof and ducktail spoiler for extra aerodynamics at high speeds.
The Stinger GT is much faster than the Stinger convertible thanks to its 320hp mid-mounted V8 engine and sleeker profile. The higher speed does come with a price however, that being the potential of losing control and longer braking distances.
The car also has a unique very high-pitched exhaust sound only shared with the Stinger convertible.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / kph)
175mph / 280kph
- The Stinger GT is only available for purchase in GTA Online for $875,000 from the Legendary Motorsport website.
- The online mission, Rich Men in Richman, requires the player to steal a Stinger GT. However, it is impossible to keep the car as it disappears once the mission is over.
- A silver Stinger GT spawns in front of the garage in the mansion complex during the Death From Above online mission.
- Despite supposedly being faster than the Stinger, its stats appear to be the same.
- It seems to share the same engine sound as the Seashark.