(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle class (GTA V)||Sports Classics|
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door coupé|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto Online|
- "Don't mistake this for a standard Stinger. The GT is a hard-top, race-bred variant that boasts a top speed of 175mph and 0-60 in less than 6 seconds. With only 40 produced, the Stinger GT is one of the most collectible sportscars in the world. So savor those fleeting moments of enjoyment in between being terrified of crashing it or somebody stealing it."
- — Legendarymotorsport.net
The Stinger GT is based on the Ferrari 250 GTO as seen by its overall design, sides, greenhouse area and the short elongated rear fascia and Shelby Daytona while its front end is quite reminiscent of the Intermeccanica Italia, Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale, and Ferrari Dino as well as drawing some inspiration from the Pontiac Banshee . The Stinger GT is rear-engined, and has a hard-top and ducktail spoiler for extra aerodynamics at high speeds.
Despite Legendarymotorsport.net stating the Stinger GT has better performance than the standard Stinger, in-game testing has shown that there is no significant difference between the two, which leaves the player at the option of his/her preferable body style of convertible or coupe within the Stinger range.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / kph)
175mph / 280kph
- The Stinger GT is only available for purchase in GTA Online for $875,000 from the Legendary Motorsport website.
- Rarely, Stinger GT can be found on the streets of Los Santos in GTA Online being driven erratically.
- The online mission, Rich Men in Richman, requires the player to steal a Stinger GT. However, it is impossible to keep the car as it disappears once the mission is over.
- A silver Stinger GT spawns in front of the garage in the mansion complex during the Death From Above online mission.
- A dark green Stinger GT is one of the 4 required cars for the online Simeon mission GTA Today. The driver of this car is seen pulled over by police in West Vinewood giving you the opportunity to steal it. It is impossible to keep this car as it disappears once the mission is over.
- Despite supposedly being faster than the Stinger, its stats appear to be the same.
- It seems to share the same engine sound as the Seashark, and 1980s Formula 3.
- The only way to obtain it in single player is by save editing.
- A crew emblem can be purchased for use on this vehicle, but does not appear. However, this is most likely a glitch as the camera angle will pan to the left side door when selected, suggesting it should appear there.
- It is possible that the Stinger GT were sold out in GTA V. Since GTA Online takes place few months before the main story of GTA V.
- The Ferrari 250 GTO, the car the Stinger GT is based off of, also goes 175 MPH and only 39 of them were made, one off from the number of Stinger GT's produced.