| MISSION |
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Protagonist(s):||Michael De Santa|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
Van is destroyed
|Unlocks:||The Big Score (Only if the three Gauntlet missions have already been completed)|
|Unlocked by:||Planning the Big Score|
|For other uses, see Stinger (disambiguation).|
Stingers is the name of a heist setup in Grand Theft Auto V. The setup is triggered by a text message from Lester just after the heist-planning meeting together with Gauntlet if the player choses the subtle approach for the The Big Score heist.
This setup is triggered after chosing the Subtle approach for the The Big Score heist.
Just after leaving the strip club, Lester will send a message to each one of the protagonists that he knows about a van equipped with stingers that the crew will need for the heist. The protagonist needs to jump over the wall and stealthily, knock out the guard patrolling the van. Then, the protagonist needs to deliver the van to the hiding place under the Olympic Freeway behind the strip club.
- Steal the police van.
- Take the police van to the hiding place.
- Leave the police van.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Escapee - Steal the Police Transporter and escape within 02:00.
- Not a Scratch - Deliver the Police Transporter with no damage.
- The guard patrolling the van will be on the phone talking with someone about the Meltdown film. He also mentions Anton Beaudelaire and Milton McIlroy.
- One of the officers near the station will mention Merryweather possibly replacing the LSPD as the main law enforcement agency in Los Santos.