| MISSION |
Huang Lee trying to protect a store.
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars|
|Location:||East Island City, Dukes, Liberty City|
|Unlocked by:||Carpe Dime|
After you meet with Uncle Kenny, he tells you that a store under his protection is going to be attacked by the Spanish Lords. He tells Huang to block the entrances and kill any Spanish Lords that arrive.
It might be best to grab one of the Admirals nearby, as not only can you get there quick but also use it as one of the barricade vehicles. Once you arrive at the store, you'll need to get cars to block the roads leading to the store. Thankfully, there are enough cars around that can be used as blocks. Park them in barricade positions, and select a weapon so you can be ready.
Shortly later, a wave of Spanish Lords arrive to destroy the store. There is a damage meter on the top. and if any gang members throw Molotov Cocktails to firebomb it, it goes up. If it fills up, the mission is a failure. Instead, try to kill the gang members before they throw the Molotov Cocktails. If you kill a wave of Spanish Lords, another will come in a different direction. Several waves will come, but when they are all killed the mission is passed.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get to the store before the Spanish Lords
- Park vehicles in the barricade positions
- The Spanish Lords have arrived. Defend the store
- More Spanish Lords are here. Take them out
- Spanish Lords are approaching the South end of the street. Take them out
- Get rid of the remaining Spanish Lords
The reward for the completion of this mission is $50. The mission Raw Deal is also unlocked.
- This mission name is a spoof on the popular film series, Star Wars.
- It may also be a reference to the popular American show, Storage Wars.
Mission Replay description
"The Spanish Lords have been putting Uncle Kenny under pressure.
He's sure they stole Yu Jian.
They tried hitting some stores under his protection, but I barricaded the street and kicked the snot out of them."