|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
|Location:||Verdant Meadows, Bone County|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Losing the plane, Player's death|
- "Listen, Carl. We've got a problem. Some traitors from another department think they can help the "overseas situation" by financing militaristic dictators in exchange for arms contracts."
- — Mike Toreno.
Carl is in the middle of the airstrip waiting for Toreno, when government agents arrive in trucks and a cargo plane. Feeling exposed, he hides behind some crates. A little later, Toreno sneaks up to him, saying that the people who arrived are from a rival agency. Toreno, having permission from his apparent boss, wants Carl to kill the agents by bombing the cargo plane. Carl, though reluctant at first, accepts.
Carl is hopping on a bike, and is quickly making his way inside the plane (which is taking off), dodging bullets from the agents and the barrels falling from the plane. The plane eventually takes flight. Once on board, he makes his way to the front of the plane, killing several agents on the way. He places a satchel charge, then, using a parachute he gets from an agent on board, he jumps out of the plane, freefalling down to earth.
- Go! Get up the plane's ramp now.
- The aircraft is filled with explosives; the player must avoid firing weapons or the plane will be destroyed, wasting the player along with it.
- You'll need a parachute to get off the plane. One of the crew members will have one.
- Pick up the parachute.
- Place a satchel charge on the plane then get out the back.
The reward for this mission is $20,000. The mission Black Project is also unlocked.
- If you don't get the parachute at the end of the mission, an alternate cutscene will play; Carl will fall on an Admiral in Fort Carson and die.
- One of the agents can be seen holding an unobtainable camouflage patterned M16 during the cutscene.
- After parachuting from the plane upon completing the mission, it is possible to pass by and access the "sky door" - the floating yellow marker above Fort Carson which leads to the Hidden Interiors Universe. This is the only situation where the player can access this door without the use of cheats, modifications, or trainers.
- The player doesn't need to kill all the agents on the plane. The only agent who has to be killed is the one with the parachute.
- In PC version the Bobcats that appear in the cutscene with the plane approaching the airstrip are black. Then, during Carl's conversation with Toreno, they are white. After the cutscene, when Carl takes the bike to catch the plane, they are black again.
- Even if the player has a parachute, they still need to get the agent's one. If that parachute is not obtained, the alternate cutscene of Carl falling on an Admiral and dying will still play.
- The Andromada plane that Carl drives into is actually an interior in Hidden Interiors Universe. The player can see it on the map because the plane doesn't move when Carl is in it.
- This mission is extremely popular among the GTA fans for its creativeness.
- There is a glitch when you enter the Bobcat and you fail the mission, you will be stuck in the position and if you jump while you were stucked, Carl will be seen hanging.
- This mission is similar to The Ballad Of Gay Tony's mission Departure Time, where CJ and Luis drive a motorcycle to catch up to a plane by using a ramp or stair case.
- While inside the plane, one of the agents can be heard uttering strange phrases such as: "You idiotic mammal!". This and their similair appearance to the "Men in Black" is a reference to the fact that some people believe that the men in black are not human.