- For the street, see Strawberry Avenue.
Strawberry is a mixed commercial and residential neighbourhood in South Los Santos, San Andreas in Grand Theft Auto V. It is bordered by Davis to the south, the neighborhoods of Chamberlain Hills to the southwest and Rancho to the southeast. Pillbox Hill is to the northwest and Mission Row is to the northeast.
The neighborhood is a lower-class industrial and partly lower-class residential. Southern Strawberry, and especially Forum Drive and Strawberry Avenue are known for their high crime rate and gang violence between the Ballas and the Families. The northern part of the neighborhood is less run-down because of its proximity to Downtown Los Santos. It was first referenced in a still advertising Los Santos Customs as the hometown of Robert in a testimonial. The neighborhood has few residences, being one of the poorest populated areas in the city.
Events of GTA V
Strawberry is the neighborhood that the player is first introduced to as Franklin, as his Aunt's house is located in the area, various missions during the beginning of the game are started in Strawberry.
Strawberry is controlled by The Families.
- Denise Clinton
- Franklin Clinton (formerly)
- Lamar Davis
- Liz Macallen
- Slim Skills
- Trevor Philips (after Hang Ten)
Places of Interest
- Casa Cristina
- Central Los Santos Hospital
- Children of the Mountain Fellowship
- Gerald's Apartment
- Los Santos County Coroner Office
- Strawberry Mortuary
- The Tahitian
Roads and Streets
- Adam's Apple Boulevard
- Alta Street
- Capital Boulevard
- Carson Avenue
- Crusade Road
- Forum Drive
- Innocence Boulevard
- Little Bighorn Avenue
- Power Street
- Strawberry Avenue
- Inside Vanilla Unicorn (Trevor only)
- In a homeless camp underneath Olimpic Freeway
- At Central Los Santos Medical Center
- In the same homeless camp, behind some debris and near a staircase
- On the rooftop of the Central Los Santos Hospital, near the helipads
- At east, on the rooftop of a parking lot building near Capital Boulevard
- Strawberry's name is similar to that of Blueberry, a location in GTA San Andreas as both areas are named after fruits.
- Strawberry may be named after Darryl Strawberry, a baseball player from Crenshaw, which Strawberry is based on.
- The CNT TV show The Underbelly Of Paradise incorrectly states Strawberry as a Ballas gang territory.
|Neighborhoods and districts in Los Santos, San Andreas|
|Alta • Backlot City • Banning • Burton • Chamberlain Hills • Cypress Flats • Davis • Del Perro • Del Perro Beach • Downtown Los Santos • Downtown Vinewood • East Los Santos • East Vinewood • El Burro Heights • Hawick • La Mesa • La Puerta • Legion Square • Little Seoul • Mirror Park • Mission Row • Morningwood • Murrieta Heights • Pacific Bluffs • Pillbox Hill • Rancho • Richman • Rockford Hills • South Los Santos • Strawberry • Textile City • Vespucci • Vespucci Beach • Vespucci Canals • Vinewood • Vinewood Hills • West Vinewood|