- For the street, see Strawberry Ave.
Strawberry is an industrial and party residential neighbourhood in South Los Santos, San Andreas in Grand Theft Auto V. It is bordered to the city of Davis to the south, the neighborhoods of Chamberlain Hills in the southwest and Rancho in the southeast. It's northwest of Pillbox Hill and northeast of Mission Row.
The neighborhood is a lower-class industrial and partly lower-class residential. Southern Strawberry, and especially Forum Drive and Strawberry Avenue are known for their high crime rate and gang violence between the Ballas and the Families. The northern part of the neighborhood is less run-down because of its proximity to Downtown Los Santos. It was first referenced in a still advertising Los Santos Customs as the hometown of Robert in a testimonial. The neighborhood has few residences, being one of the poorest populated areas in the city.
Events of GTA V
Strawberry is the neighborhood in which the player first is introduced to as Franklin, as his house is located in the area, various missions during the beginning of the game are started in Strawberry.
Gang controlStrawberry is controlled by The Families.
- Denise Clinton
- Franklin Clinton (formerly)
- Lamar Davis
- Liz Macallen
- Trevor Philips (after Hang Ten)
Places of Interest
- Central Los Santos Hospital
- Children of the Mountain Fellowship
- Coroner's Building
- Strawberry Mortuary
Roads and Streets
- Adam's Apple Boulevard
- Capital Boulevard
- Carson Avenue
- Crusade Road
- Forum Drive
- Innocence Boulevard
- Little Bighorn Avenue
- Power Street
- Strawberry Avenue
- Inside Vanilla Unicorn (Trevor only)
- In a homeless camp underneath Olimpic Freeway
- At Central Los Santos Medical Center
- In the same homeless camp, behind some debris and near a staircase
- On the rooftop of the Central Los Santos Hospital, near the helipads
- At east, on rooftop of a parking lot building near Capital Boulevard
- Strawberry's name is similar to that of Blueberry, a location in GTA San Andreas.
- Strawberry may be named after Darryl Strawberry, a baseball player from Crenshaw, which Strawberry is based on.
|Neighborhoods and districts in Los Santos, San Andreas|
|Alta • Backlot City • Banning • Burton • Chamberlain Hills • Cypress Flats • Davis • Del Perro • Del Perro Beach • Downtown Los Santos • Downtown Vinewood • East Los Santos • East Vinewood • El Burro Heights • Hawick • La Mesa • La Puerta • Legion Square • Little Seoul • Mirror Park • Mission Row • Morningwood • Murrieta Heights • Pacific Bluffs • Pillbox Hill • Rancho • Richman • Rockford Hills • South Los Santos • Strawberry • Textile City • Vespucci • Vespucci Beach • Vespucci Canals • Vinewood • Vinewood Hills • West Vinewood|