Street of Rage
The minigun-wielding Wonsu Assasin.
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars|
|Location:||Bohan Industrial, Bohan, Liberty City|
|Unlocks:||Missed the Boat?|
|Unlocked by:||Weapons of Mass Distraction|
- Huang: "Where's Yu Jian? Where's my father's sword? Come on. Speak. I need that fucking sword."
- Assassin: "...Our boss has it."
- Huang: "Who is your boss?"
- Assassin: "Interesting question. And if I wasn't dying, maybe you could torture me and find out. But as I am dying, I can happily tell you to go fuck yourself."
- —Huang Lee questions a dying Wonsu Assassin
Huang Lee arrives at Heston's apartment only to find that he is not there. He exits the building and gets an e-mail from Heston saying that he and his squad are pinned down by Wonsu Assasins near the tollbooth in Steinway.
This mission is pretty straight forward. Head down to the indicated location. You will see bunches of enemies surrounding Heston's squad. Take out this first bunch of enemies (don't forget to pick up their weapons) then go behind Heston's squad and kill the other group of enemies. Once that is done, head to the indicated marker, then head towards Heston. You will find him lying on the ground bleeding and tied up. The last of the Wonsu Nodong is standing in front of Heston, armed with a Minigun. The player will automatically take cover behind a wall via cutscene. There are grenades in front of the wall, so you can use them against the assassin. Shoot him continuously to bring him down. The player can also dodge the stream of bullets and take him down when he's not firing in the player's general direction. Huang asks him for his father's sword; Yu Jian, and the assassin tells Huang to "go fuck himself" as he dies.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Meet Heston and his squad
- Protect Heston's squad by taking out the assassins
- Find a way through to Heston
- Rescue Heston
- Take down the last assassin
- Get to Heston
Mission Replay description
"I saved Heston's ass. He'd been cornered by the assassins that stole Yu Jian.
Unfortunately, I killed the assholes before they could tell us who their boss was. Heston got pissed off about that, so I made out I was 'avenging my father'.
It didn't wash. He was right - we've lost any chance of finding Yu Jian and their boss now. I can be such a fuck-up at times."
- The name of this mission is definitely a reference to the classic Genesis/Megadrive beat 'em up game series Streets of Rage, as it involves dealing with multiple waves of enemies and a sort of stage boss (the man with the minigun).
|Street of Rage|
|GTA Chinatown Wars - Walkthrough - Mission 30 - Street of Rage(04:51)|