The Streetfighter is very easy to handle, thus it is a great beginner bike, due to its good speed and handling. The Streetfighter used at the beginning of the game, when Jerry Martinez tells Victor Vance to go to the airport , where a person is waiting for him.
The Streetfighter is primarily based on a 1975-1977 Honda CB400F, but with a larger body and rounder fuel tank design.
|This article or section contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help GTA Wiki by |
It is powered by a parallel-twin engine as opposed to Honda CB400F's inline-4.
- Beside Jerry Martinez's Barracks, with an army green color (not available after "Conduct Unbecoming").
- Lying beside the house south of the Cholo Warehouse in Little Haiti.
- On the west wall near King Knuts in Downtown.
- In Little Havana, near the Libre Havana Logo and just parked at the Carioca.
- Next to a cafe at the north of Ocean Beach.
- Parked near the steps at the Brodie's Hotel in Vice Point.
- On a street corner northeast of the Vice Point Pay'n'Spray.
- The bike can be seen driving around Vice City and can also be found at Fort Baxter Air Base (until the base cannot be accessed after Victor is dishonorably discharged from the army in "Conduct Unbecoming").
- Interestingly there are early screenshots from Vice City Stories of a beta motorcycle that shares the same license plate number as the Streetfighter.
- The name of this bike is a reference to the streetfighter style of motorcycle common in urban areas. A streetfighter is a sportbike stripped of its fairings, often with an aftermarket headlight. They are commonly used for stunting and are an example of a standard/naked bike.
- The name is also a possible reference to the series of fighting games of the same name.
- In the PSP version of the game, the pitch sound of the Streetfighter is lower than the PS2 version. It is very noticeable.
- It's the first vehicle available to the player to drive in GTA Vice City Stories.
- Chronologically, this is the first vehicle driven in the 3D Universe.
- It looks very similar to other motorcycles from the HD Universe: the Vader and PCJ-600, which both are also a standard street bikes with high-pitched engine noises.