|Vehicle type||Civilian fixed-wing aircraft|
|Appearance(s)||GTA San Andreas|
GTA San Andreas
The Stuntplane is designed as an acrobatic biplane, modeled after the Pitt's Special S-1 biplane. The Stuntplane is easily one of the best and most agile planes in the whole game, even better than the Hydra or Rustler. It also has the 2nd shortest takeoff/landing distance, next to the Hydra (in hover mode). It is easily worth all Silver at the Flying school. Its light weight and high-performance engine allow the plane to perform many acrobatic stunts that other planes can't, such as barrel rolls and loops. It has a very tight turning radius, but suffers from extreme over-turn. Due to it being a biplane, it is very slow, which helps at landing, though still being faster than the Dodo. It is highly recommended to train with the Dodo, Rustler, and Cropduster before trying this plane. In the hands of an expert, it is easily the best choice of all planes, being able to turn almost 90 degrees instantly.
Pressing the action/sub-missions button will activate a trail of red smoke (regardless of the plane's actual color) coming out the back of the plane. The smoke is used merely for aesthetic purposes.
The Stuntplane has a remarkably fast take-off time, likely thanks to its light weight, and has a moderate amount of speed while in the air.
The plane's most notable feature is its incredible maneuvering capabilities which allow players to easily execute barrel rolls and loop-the-loops/inside loops (both of which are featured in Flying School trials). However, the very sensitive controls make the Stuntplane's handling tricky and easy to overcorrect, especially if damaged or while flying in high winds. This is especially true during the long Barnstorming race, where the coronas are placed at low altitudes, necessitating careful flying and patience.
- Like other planes that tilt upwards when parked (such as the Rustler, Nevada and Cropduster) the plane will roll backwards when the Cars drive on water cheat is enabled.
- The Stuntplane is used in the Flying School missions in Verdant Meadows.
- The 7th Wing of the Stuntplane has a Japanese pattern of the rising sun.
- In the mobile version of San Andreas, the red smoke cannot be activated due to the activator button not being included. However, if the player connects a gamepad to his/her device and press the action/sub-mission button, red trail will come.
GTA San Andreas
- The Stuntplane is available exclusively at Verdant Meadows in Bone County when all medals won in Flying School are at least silver and above. The only other ways to obtain it is through in-game cheats or by starting the flying race "Barnstorming" and storing it in the Verdant Meadows hangar, then intentionally failing the race.