Suburban logo (Grand Theft Auto V)
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
Grand Theft Auto IV (beta)
Grand Theft Auto V
- "Smart-casual, shabby-chic, modern-vintage, mass-produced fashion. As unsure of its identity as the androgynous 20-somethings who shop there."
- ― Description at Bawsaq.com.
Suburban, also known as Sub Urban, (BAWSAQ: SUB) is a clothing store that appears in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and Grand Theft Auto V. The player can buy stocks from then in the Bawsaq.com website in GTA V.
In Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, there are three locations in the state of San Andreas as of 1992. In Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, it is unlocked after the mission Nines and AKs. In Grand Theft Auto V there is four locations for Suburban. Suburban appears to be based off of Urban Outfitters, judging by the name and the "hipster" clothing it sells.
Items in GTA San Andreas
- "You want to be a rapper, but live in the suburbs and get driven around by mom? Then this is the place for you. They got everything from east and west coasts, so you can look ridiculous no matter what your musical tastes."
- ―Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Website
|Item||Respect %||Sex Appeal %||Cost|
|White Heat T||5||0||$35|
|Bobo Ape T||17||13||$115|
|Red Bobo T||12||12||$80|
|Base 5 T||15||12||$80|
|Base 5 Hood||20||14||$105|
|Vest & T-Shirt||0||0||$30|
Locations in GTA San Andreas
Items in GTA V
Locations in GTA V
- Del Perro, Los Santos, Los Santos County, San Andreas
- Route 68, Harmony, Grand Senora Desert, Blaine County, San Andreas
- Alta, Los Santos, Los Santos County, San Andreas
- Route 1, Chumash Plaza, Chumash, Los Santos County, San Andreas
- Hawick Avenue, Hawick, Los Santos, Los Santos County, San Andreas
- By zooming in on the mirrors next to the changing rooms with a Camera or a Sniper Rifle, an Ammu-Nation store layout, complete with a shooting range, is visible.
- The interior of the shop has a surfboard with a Rockstar Games logo on it, along with a plaid pattern.
- The brand reappears in a smaller form in Grand Theft Auto IV, where it is advertised on the Designerslave.com website and owns the White Widow brand.
- Sub Urban is Franklin's favorite clothing store.
- On one of the Sub Urban billboards in San Andreas, different brands can be seen. These are Ranch, SEMI and Mercury, as well as two brands "Wanabe" and "Mountain" that are not seen in the game.
- The Sub Urban clothes also appears in the Rockstar North' s video game Manhunt 2.
- Some enemies in Max Payne 3 are wearing Suburban clothes.
- In the first gameplay video of Grand Theft Auto V, protagonist Franklin is seen browsing clothing in a Sub Urban store. However, instead of Sub Urban being two separate words, the store is now named Suburban.
- In Grand Theft Auto V, this clothing store, in addition to Binco, plays songs from Radio Mirror Park.
- In Grand Theft Auto V, Suburban has three cash registers and can be robbed for about $1,215.
- If the player visits the store as Michael after Friend Request, the store cashier will ask him on how interview went. Many times after this, Michael will have various conversations with her, often pointing out his age and that it's really hard to find clothes for a man of Michael's age at the store. Michael will also mention after a few times that the cashier is terrible at selling.
- According to the cashier at the Suburban in Hawick, they do not hire anyone over the age of 25, or anybody who is overweight. They also make the employees wear curtain clothes when working in the store.