- "You want to be a rapper, but live in the suburbs and get driven around by mom? Then this is the place for you. They got everything from east and west coasts, so you can look ridiculous no matter what your musical tastes."
- ―GTA San Andreas Website
Sub Urban is a clothing store that appears in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and Grand Theft Auto V. There are three locations in the state of San Andreas as of 1992. It is unlocked after the mission Nines and AKs.
|Item||Respect %||Sex Appeal %||Cost|
|White Heat T||5||0||$35|
|Bobo Ape T||17||13||$115|
|Red Bobo T||12||12||$80|
|Base 5 T||15||12||$80|
|Base 5 Hood||20||14||$105|
|Vest & T-Shirt||0||0||$30|
- The interior of the shop has a surfboard with a Rockstar Games logo on it, along with a plaid pattern.
- The brand reappears in a smaller form in Grand Theft Auto IV, where it is advertised on the Designerslave.com website and owns the White Widow brand.
- On one of the Sub Urban billboards in San Andreas, different brands can be seen. These are Ranch, SEMI and Mercury, as well as two brands "Wanabe" and "Mountain" that are not seen in the game.
- The Sub Urban clothes also appears in the Rockstar North' s video game Manhunt 2.
- In the first gameplay video of Grand Theft Auto V, protagonist Franklin is seen browsing clothing in a Sub Urban store. However, instead of Sub Urban being to seperate words the store is now named Suburban.