|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Full name:||Sue Murry|
Sue Murry is a character in Grand Theft Auto V.
Sue is a candidate for Governor of San Andreas. She is a divorced former school teacher with liberal political ideologies and "knows what Conservatives want". Her main opponent in the gubernatorial elections is Jock Cranley, a former Vinewood stuntman turned politician.
A campaign that will fight to...
- Raise income tax on the wealthiest to 82.5 percent including myself.
- Impose a minimum wage on bankers and CEOs, including my ex-husband.
- Ban plastic water bottles, shopping bags, disposbale diapers, non-recycable prophylactics and take out containers.
- Reach out to liberal celebrities to get them involved in politics and / or swinging parties.
- Children are our future and half of them are in prison. Let's close the prisons for good.
- Ban the sale of gasoline and the use of gasoline-powered cars.
- Criminalize all firearms and replace knives wih sporks.
- Make every workplace an equal playing field - no bosses. Let the group decide.
- Stop single women from being excluded from car key parties.
- Replace all toilets with composting commodes.
- Ban public prayer and military recruitment propaganda.
- Free all nonviolent offenders from prison, except white collar criminals.
- Make the sale and use of tobacco a criminal offence.
- Like Jock, Sue is an extreme parody of American politicians, particularly Democrats. Sue advocates for feminism, high taxes, banning of plastic and petrol, gun control, and closing prisons.