Sunshine Autos, also known as the Sun Yard, is a car showroom in Vice City. Located just south of Little Havana, it is featured in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and its prequel, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, where it is surrounded by a trailer park where Trailer Park Mafia reside. There is a Spray'n'go in one of the garages underneath the car park.
In GTA Vice City Stories, circa 1984, Sunshine Autos is merely a car store where Vic Vance can purchase different cars. In GTA Vice City, circa 1986, BJ Smith buys Sunshine Autos and turns it into "BJ's Used Autos". Eventually Tommy Vercetti buys Sunshine Autos for $50000 and starts selling cars which he and his crew steal from the streets.
In 1986 (GTA Vice City), Sunshine Autos is a rather large car dealership complex, with a showroom, service station (Spray'n'Go), an import garage to collect stolen vehicles, and four garages that Tommy can use to store two cars in each garage, enabling it to contain eight cars in total. In 1984, it was just a small car dealership.
Special vehicles available
- GTA Vice City
Once all the listed cars are delivered to A+B Auto's Sunshine Autos Import Garage in GTA Vice City, the Deluxo, Sabre Turbo, Sandking and Hotring Racer cars start spawning inside. Also before these cars start to spawn, a Sentinel can be found inside.
- GTA Vice City Stories
In GTA Vice City Stories, several special vehicles are available for purchase after completing several missions:
- A Quad for $3000 after completing the mission When Funday Comes.
- A Bulletproof BF Injection for $4000 after completing level 15 of the Beach Patrol side mission.
- A Bulletproof Stretch for $3000 after completing the mission Kill Phil.
- The song that can be heard playing in the background during the Sunshine Autos purchase cutscene is "Steppin' Out" by Joe Jackson. The song is also featured on the in-game radio station Flash FM.
- This location as well with the Hyman Condo is the only two properties that you can happen to store the most cars in the 3D Universe, being capable of carrying 8 vehicles.