|Game:||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
|Unlocks:||Breach of Contract|
|Unlocked by:||Closing the Deal|
Once again, Josh rewards Trevor for the previous job with a night with a woman in a room at the Bilingsgate Motel. The next morning, Josh reveals the the woman is actually his wife. This weirdness aside, Josh asks Trevor to burn down his mansion in Rockford Hills so that Josh can collect the insurance. Josh invites Trevor to take his car, the use of which also provides Trevor with a requisite jerry can. At the mansion, Trevor pours a line of gas from an outdoor grill in the rear of the building. Once he ignates the gas, the house explodes. Trevor leaves the premises and escapes any resulting wanted level, after which the mission ends.
- Go to the motel room.
- Collect more gasoline in Josh's car.
- Go to Josh's house.
- Pour a gasoline trail.
- Shoot the gasoline trail to ignite it.
- Leave the area.
Gold Medal requirements
- Out of the Frying Pan - Complete without alerting the cops.
- Pyromaniac - Pour the gasoline trail perfectly in one go.
- The mission's name is a reference to the term "real estate".
The mission "Surreal Estate" starts at 14:04