| MISSION |
Sweet attempting to kill a member of the Seville Boulevard Families and to protect his girlfriend
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
|Location:||Ganton, Los Santos|
|Target:||Seville Boulevard Families members|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
Sweet's Girlfriend's death
- "She's got a sister, CJ, you want her number?"
- — Sweet offering Carl his girlfriend sister.
Carl Johnson drops by Sweet's house, however, he realizes that nobody is in there. Wondering where they are, he heads outside and suddenly Sweet calls. He tells Carl that while visiting his girlfriend in Playa del Seville, Seville Boulevard Families gang members have pinned him down and ambushed him. Carl rushes towards Sweet's girlfriends flat where he finds they are being attacked by five gunmen, armed with Tec-9's (2 guys) and 9mm pistols (3 guys), static on the street by the flat's door. Sweet is shooting back with his 9mm pistol, but his firepower is overwhelmed (expressed by a reducing bar in the right top of the screen), meaning CJ needs to resolve the situation by killing the gang members. CJ kills all the Seville Boulevard gang members before being called by Sweet again who tells him to get a four door car. Carl "finds" one and both Sweet and his girlfriend enter the car as three more Seville Boulevard gang cars start chasing them. Carl gets them to safety in Ganton and decides that they need to put an end to the "green on green" war.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get over to Sweet before the Seville Boulevard set finish him off.
- Get over to Emmet's if you need a piece.
- The Seville Boulevard Families have Sweet surrounded in his girl's flat. Take those Seville boys out.
- Fetch a four door car to pick up Sweet and his girl.
- Get back to your hood.
Tips and Tricks
- Although Sweet recommends picking up a pistol from Emmet's place, the mission is easier to complete if the player has taken the time to stock up on stronger guns from the various spawn points around Los Santos and Red County.
- The Seville Boulevard Families gang members will not shoot at the player until they are shot; thus, if the player has obtained satchel charges before the mission, it is possible to place satchel charges on all the gang members and kill them all at once.
- Sweet's girl wears a black dress with a yellow scarf. This is the same as the receptionist at the Las Venturas Planning Department (during the mission Architectural Espionage), and one of the models on the big Zip billboard in Rodeo.
- Some dialogue was deleted from this mission before the gang was deleted. For example, Sweet's girlfriend originally talked during the mission, as evidenced by the audio files.
|Prev: Drive-By||Next: Cesar Vialpando|