| MISSION |
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
|Location:||Battery Point, San Fierro|
|Target:||Packages from ambushed van|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
|The bikers escape and arrive at the garage.|
- "Liability? Liability for what? Now, there's three of us and I'm getting 20%. What type of math is that? That's fool's math, playa! You and Mike. I'd sell my soul to you guys, and that's what it's going to come down to, huh? Screwing me out of my 13%."
- — Jizzy's math calculations.
Jizzy is unhappy with T-Bone. There are 3 people involved with the deal (namely Jizzy, T-Bone and Mike Toreno), and Jizzy is only getting 20%, insisting he should get 33%. T-Bone then receives a phone call, and apparently some shipments have been ambushed from a Boxville by bikers.
Head for the ambushed van under the highway leading to Garver Bridge. The thieves escape on bikes. There are 4 altogether. Grab the bike that is there, and give them a chase. The four bikes will scatter and head to different parts of the city; they will keep moving, so using the map to locate their general area and the radar to pinpoint where they are is essential. When you are close to the enemy, quickly snatch the package. Collect all 4 packages and take them back to Jizzy's Pleasure Domes. Be careful as the thieves will continue to chase and attack you, so you might want to kill them after snatching the package from them.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get to the ambushed van
- Chase down the bikers and collect all the packages
- Get the packages back to the Pleasure Domes
- The song featured in the mission cutscene is "Cold Blooded" by Rick James, it could also be heard at Bounce FM.
- To make things much easier, Carl can snipe a robber from a building. Doing so will alert the remaining robbers. Interestingly, after you snipe out a robber, Carl will immediately spawn near the bikes allowing you to chase the other bikers easily.
- Even if you snatch a package from the enemy's motorcycle and escape with them, they will still try to chase you down and kill you.