(Rear quarter view)
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||4-door sedan|
|Capacity||4 (driver and three passengers)|
|Appearance(s)||GTA San Andreas|
The Tahoma is a four-door sedan and lowrider featured in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
The Tahoma resembles a 1981-1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Sport Coupe (not to be mistaken with the SS or LS Sport Coupes) but has been converted into a four-door sedan. The four-door design may have been to simultaneously emulate 1980's sedans, but the overall chassis design is much closer to the Monte Carlo.
The Tahoma is tailored to function as a lowrider, making the car the only other four-door vehicle other than the Savanna to be designed as such and may appear on the streets with already built-in hydraulics. As a result, the car can only be modified at Loco Low Co. (see #Modifications).
Acceleration, handling, speed, and brakes are all highly competent and satisfying. On top of this, the Tahoma is capable of withstanding a good deal of damage, making this vehicle one of the most balanced in San Andreas in terms of performance aspects.
The modifications include:
|Colors||Car Color 1||$ 150|
|Car Color 2||$ 150|
|Car Stereo||Bass Boost||$ 100|
|Nitro||2x Nitrous||$ 200|
|5x Nitrous||$ 500|
|10x Nitrous||$ 1000|
- The default radio station in the Tahoma is Bounce FM.
- In the mission House Party there will be two bulletproof and fireproof Tahomas that are locked when the mission is over. The method to acquire them is depicted on this video.
- In the GTA San Andreas strategy guide's "Auto Trader" section, the Tahoma is erroneously listed as being a supported vehicle at TransFender.
- The Tahoma is the only four-door sedan lowrider in GTA Series.
- In Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, it may be one of the first gang cars seen by the player, along with the Majestic.
- Found usually in the Ballas' turf, as they use the Tahoma as one of their gang cars.
- Usually found in the rural areas of San Andreas. Principally around Whetstone and Flint County.