|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||4-door sedan|
|Capacity||4 (driver and 3 passengers)|
|Appearance(s)||GTA San Andreas|
The Tahoma is a four-door sedan featured in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
The Tahoma resembles a 1981-1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Sport Coupe (not to be mistaken with the SS or LS Sport Coupes) but has been converted into a four-door sedan. The four-door design may have been to simultaneously emulate 1980's sedans, but the overall chassis design is much closer to the Monte Carlo.
The Tahoma is tailored to function as a lowrider, making the car the only other four-door vehicle other than the Savanna to be designed as such and may appear on the streets with already built-in hydraulics. As a result, the car can only be modified at Loco Low Co. (see #Modifications).
Acceleration, handling, speed, and brakes are all highly competent and satisfying. On top of this, the Tahoma is capable of withstanding a good deal of damage, making this vehicle one of the most balanced in San Andreas in terms of performance aspects.
The modifications include:
- Colors (Two types ($150 each): One for the body, the other has no apparent use.)
- Wheels (Four types: Twist ($1,200), Wire ($1,560), Virtual ($620) and Access ($1,140).)
- Bass Boost ($100)
- Hydraulics ($1,500)
- Nitrous (Three types: 2x ($100), 5x ($500) and 10x ($1,000).)
- The default radio station in the Tahoma is Bounce FM.
- In the mission House Party there will be two bulletproof and fireproof Tahomas that are locked when the mission is over.
- In the GTA San Andreas strategy guide's "Auto Trader" section, the Tahoma is erroneously listed as being a supported vehicle at TransFender.
- Found usually in Ballas turf, as they use the Tahoma as one of their gang cars.
- Mostly spawns at the Gant Bridge.
- Usually found in the rural areas of San Andreas.
- GTA IV rendition of the Sabre, a coupe emulating a SS trim Monte Carlo.