can someone please explain wat the brickade looks like? [details]
- I really couldn't explain more than what the article has already said. But there's a video of it:
- And sign you message with "~~~~". It helps the replier to know who posted and when. - ZS 07:28, November 5, 2009 (UTC)
Why does it say that the Brickade is only available in TBOGT if it's a mod? Can't you mod regular IV or TLATD and still get it? --Hehe5 08:18, December 6, 2009 (UTC)
- I guess it could be possible to mod the Brickade into other GTA Games, since the vehicles in the computer versions of the games can be modded to look exactly like their real-life counterparts. User:Omega'sHand
- It's actually hard to mod a console game, given the severe amount of restrictions and limited tools. Only trainer-like modifications are usually possible, and those sort of trainers should, by right, allow the player to spawn something like the Brickade on demand. - ZS 10:46, December 7, 2009 (UTC)
- To put it short and clear: it is already in the game's files, you just need a mod to spawn it.--Thescarydude 19:48, December 7, 2009 (UTC)
Minute 1:37. Mod´s TBOGT in TLAD
How does one use a trainer...I do not understand...T-888 23:34, April 5, 2010 (UTC)
It is extremely difficult and potentially frustrating, ask people on the forums, they'd explain it better than I can.WikiTONY 17:05, March 15, 2011 (UTC)
Not That Rare!
I have driven the Brickade on TBOGT Multiplayer. It can be easly spawned with mods, and since 17% of people who play GTA IV Mod the game in certain ways, it's a pretty easy car to get if you know a friendly modder.