"In Grand Theft Auto III"
I edited the "In Grand Theft Auto III" part of the page. What was there was very sketchy speculation being passed on as fact. When R* confirms that Carl Johnson of San Andreas fame somehow metamorphosized into a chunky caucasian middle-aged baseball-uniform-wearing snob between 1994 and 2001, I will restore the original statement. —Preceding unsigned comment added by GTA-Slick (talk • contribs)
- Michael Jackson dyed his skin color from African-American to Caucasian so it was very possible that Carl Johnson, through the wealth he gained while helping GSF take over San Andreas, did the same thing. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) (RyanVG)
- It is also very possible that CJ's mom was also Toni Cipriani's mom and faked her death (we never see her physically die) because she wanted to get CJ out of Liberty City so she could go there and act as Toni's mom instead. While this is certainly not IMPOSSIBLE, it is not a theory that has many followers (in fact, it has zero) because there's no proof this happened. There are plenty of people named Carl in the world. —Preceding unsigned comment added by GTW-Slick (talk • contribs)
The last edit to this article states that Carl died, using an apparant easter egg from GTA IV as proof. Does the easter egg exists? Even if it does exist, should it be considered canon? This also applies to Tommy Vercetti, Toni Cipriani and Claude. A-Dust 10:50, 7 July 2008 (UTC)
- I don't think it should be considered as canon:
"In the Grand Theft Auto universe, the events that are considered to be canon, or to have officially happened, are only those in the games' main storylines (GTA 1 to GTA IV) and cutscenes (including The Introduction)."
- We can mention it in the article, but I don't think we should make a point of it when talking about Carl in terms of the storyline. Thoughts? EganioTalk 21:05, 7 July 2008 (UTC)
Carl was born in 1968. In GTA:SA he is 24 because GTA:SA is in 1992.GSFOG14 10:41, March 20, 2012 (UTC)
Can someone please provide a refference for why someone has come to the desicion that carl's car is a ZR350. where is the proof to back up the info.Andrew nicholson 17:14, March 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Technically, he did win it, but it's still up to the player whether or not they want to keep it. It's really subjective. - ZS 17:54, March 23, 2010 (UTC)
CJ's birth year
It was pointed out by someone that the article giving CJ's birth year as 1967 is purely speculative. If anyone has a source for that, please post it, until then I am removing that information. McJeff (talk this way)/(stalk this way) 03:30, August 7, 2011 (UTC)
- I agree. His birth year is now 1964 which is once again purely speculative. And Toni Cipriani being 28 is not only speculative but also obviously incorrect. Aegirsson (talk) 09:32, May 7, 2013 (UTC)
The "After San Andreas" section says that he is the only protagonist of the GTA III era who has not had his fate made clear. I have yet to see any evidence of this anywhere, including on all their respective pages, except of course for Vic dying at the beginning of Vice City. The only indication of any other character's life after the game they starred in is Toni appearing in GTA III and even then his fate is unclear after that. Koolkong94 16:54, September 2, 2011 (UTC)
CJ _NOT_ appearing in GTAV
Carl Johnson is not going to be involved in GTAV, it is utterly retarded to think otherwise. There will be no further discussion of this daft subject that should never have been brought up in the first place. Also, talk pages are not a forum, so if you want to discuss Carl Johnson go to the forums. Jeff (talk|stalk) 21:50, November 11, 2011 (UTC)
Please post any source information backing up your statement before you post.James GTR 02:01, March 27, 2012 (UTC)
- The only source needed is to prove that he is in the game. Not one to prove that he isn't. Messi1983 16:11, March 27, 2012 (UTC)
CJ on Patriot 500
Can we gat a picture of him on the show Patriot 500 from GTA IV please, that would be good to have under trivia section. T-888 23:04, November 17, 2011 (UTC)
Dzaid ja's edits
"Dzaid ja" keeps adding parts to the article that are completely random. It'll take forever to revert all of his edits (he keeps adding that Sean Johnson is AKA "hispraj" and that Grove Street Families are Savanna Families. Is that considered vandalism? All I do is edit and I don't know how this works.
Ryder 2012 19:04, April 22, 2012 (UTC)
Date of death 1968?!
A little bit of detail would be great...