Although it's spelled "Coquette" if you say it out loud it's "Cock wet". Could be another attempt at sexual humor in the game.
Well I thought it was pronounced: Cocket (like some sort reference to 'Cock Rocket'). But I looked it up and its pronounced : koh-ket.
Frankly,I pronounce it Cuoy Ket.-User:HuangLee
- The proper pronunciation is /kɒˈkɛt/, and it is a French slang for a woman who is a flirt, or a little more crudely, a prostitute. -Gman harmon 21:47, 25 November 2008 (UTC)
I have always pronounced it just like it is spelled: Koh-kwet User:Ferrari Carr
- Gman is right - its pronounced "cock-ette" (as in a little cock), but it from the french slang, and obviously a play on Corvette. See wp:coquette to back up the french thing - Gboyers talk 12:53, 8 June 2009 (UTC)
I was just wondering why the part of the article which said it was a good car to drift in was removed? Ess-Tee 08:29, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
- It's still there, I just put it in with the handling comments mid-paragraph. Samadriel 13:03, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
- Aiight sweet as man, good work with the cleanup. Ess-Tee 13:04, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
Fastest Car - it's NOT
Sign your posts. If it's true, then just edit it back, if he's being a nuisance, just get someone to delete him? Ess-Tee 04:11, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
You can always undo his/her edit. If he continues to do this, just say on his talk or on his board to stop, not just "delete" (woah!) or block him. Masterpogihaha 04:19, 31 May 2009 (UTC) Yeah I did undo his edits however for some reason he did it twice each time and I had to undo 2 of them and the wiki didn't seem to want to and it was taking forever. Sorry for not signing -ScotlandTheBest 09:17, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
It's the third fastest in the game. NYYankees333 08:17, July 9, 2010 (UTC)
The taillights do look like a 1999-2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 but I think that is a coincidence, I find them to be more Corvette derived especially since the car is already a Corvette to begin with. That's like saying its vents on the sides are from a Chrysler Crossfire, when they could could just be an alteration of the C5's swooshy lines, they are details that shouldn't be over-examined.--Thescarydude 19:25, September 6, 2009 (UTC)
- I guess that they made to resenble R34's so the taillights arent a straight copy of the Corvettes originals.And by the way,when you mentioned Skyline,i wish that Elegy would be back again,maybe as the Skyline GT-R Proto(R35)--Oreo Biskuit!!Eleven 05:00, September 7, 2009 (UTC)
...Red and White colours.....or A-team
- Can you describe what you are talking about? And please sign your message with four tildes ~~~~.--Spaceeinstein 17:06, September 13, 2009 (UTC)
- I'm guessing he's asking if the Coquette's unique paintjob represents Canada. Which would make no sense. So no. Samadriel 09:15, September 26, 2009 (UTC)
Wasn't this the name of the beginning car from one of the Midnight Club games?
In Midnight Club 2, the name of the first car you got was the Cocotte, not the Coquette. 88FanNASCAR 15:47, May 5, 2010 (UTC)
Hemisfear 18:30, August 17, 2010 (UTC)
It says in the article that the Coquette is a mid/front engined car.
I doubt it could be mid engined car because the Corvette is front engined car.
Still they might of coppied the NSX's engine placement (transverse mid engine)... ????
So my question is: where is the coquette's engine mounted ?
2nd Gen design.