GTA V map in Bahama Mamas? 
Ive seen in bahama mamas, while I was playing multiplayer in TBOGT, and in the staff room, you know, the office where a girl gives a blowjob to luis in Boulevard baby? Well in the desk, there is a mug and a map, I looked at the map and it looks like a new map, diferent shape, not LC, if that map exist in game, it must exist IN-GAME universe, think about it. NOTE: would someone check this on multiplayer? Or with me on PSN, im J555TIS555 Massionet51(talk) 12:03, January 12, 2013 (UTC)
- There's been alot of talk about GTA V was origionally going to be GTA Vice City II, but RockStar Games was half way through the storyline and development of GTA IV when the idea was given. I have no ironclad evidence to support this, and you guys have more reliable resources than a couple of close friends that are obsessed with the franchise. Please get back to me as soon as possible with some evidence to support / crush this story. Thanks UndeadMarston84 (talk) 04:33, January 22, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, UndeadMarston84, I got a page showing at least what is known about this. And how do you know that GTA V plans werent started during the makings of EFLC? Just search Bahama Mamas, and look at the map in images. Youll see the map, and look at trivia and the following pages that are linked to this... Massionet51 (talk) 21:15, January 24, 2013 (UTC)
Official release date
Dear all, Today, we have an official release date to share with you: Grand Theft Auto V will arrive in stores on September 17, 2013. We know this is about four months later than originally planned and we know that this short delay will come as a disappointment to many of you, but, trust us, it will be worth the extra time.
GTA V is a massively ambitious and complex game and it simply needs a little more polish to be of the standard we and, more importantly, you require.
To all Grand Theft Auto fans, please accept our apologies for the delay, and our promise that the entire team here is working very hard to make the game all it can be. We are doing all we can to help ensure it will meet if not exceed your expectations come September – we thank you for your support and patience.
The GTA Team
"witch" is spelled wrong
I know the current release date is somewhere in the article, but someone should update the GTAV template. It still says Q2 2013 even though the new date is September 17. Forcaster (talk) 01:01, February 19, 2013 (UTC)
The Lost MC screenshot
- Wiktor, besides than adding a title to this section, I'll use that pic too. I'll put it on the Gallery. Mikey Klebbitz (talk) 10:52, May 4, 2013 (UTC)
Map size comparison image
Um, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. I'm new to wikias, so show mercy. Can an admin add a picture i found showing the size of GTA V's map size compared to several other games? Thanks! Syren345 (talk) 03:23, May 11, 2013 (UTC)
- You've got to link us to the image you want us to add bro. Jeff (talk|stalk) 14:37, June 12, 2013 (UTC)
Would GTA V have gang warfare just like the one in GTA SA? or like the gang warfare in TLAD ? or new gang war system? that's unknown until the game is released Kingrhem (talk) 20:59, June 6, 2013 (UTC)
- No way of knowing until the game's released or Rockstar says something about it in an interview. Jeff (talk|stalk) 14:37, June 12, 2013 (UTC)
In one of the screenshots we can see an array of large radio dishes. They may be based off the Combined Array for Research in Millimeter-wave Astronomy (CARMA) which is located in Big Pine, California.