GTA V map in Bahama Mamas? 
Ive seen in bahama mamas, while I was playing multiplayer in TBOGT, and in the staff room, you know, the office where a girl gives a blowjob to luis in Boulevard baby? Well in the desk, there is a mug and a map, I looked at the map and it looks like a new map, diferent shape, not LC, if that map exist in game, it must exist IN-GAME universe, think about it. NOTE: would someone check this on multiplayer? Or with me on PSN, im J555TIS555 Massionet51(talk) 12:03, January 12, 2013 (UTC)
- There's been alot of talk about GTA V was origionally going to be GTA Vice City II, but RockStar Games was half way through the storyline and development of GTA IV when the idea was given. I have no ironclad evidence to support this, and you guys have more reliable resources than a couple of close friends that are obsessed with the franchise. Please get back to me as soon as possible with some evidence to support / crush this story. Thanks UndeadMarston84 (talk) 04:33, January 22, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, UndeadMarston84, I got a page showing at least what is known about this. And how do you know that GTA V plans werent started during the makings of EFLC? Just search Bahama Mamas, and look at the map in images. Youll see the map, and look at trivia and the following pages that are linked to this... Massionet51 (talk) 21:15, January 24, 2013 (UTC)
Official release date
Dear all, Today, we have an official release date to share with you: Grand Theft Auto V will arrive in stores on September 17, 2013. We know this is about four months later than originally planned and we know that this short delay will come as a disappointment to many of you, but, trust us, it will be worth the extra time.
GTA V is a massively ambitious and complex game and it simply needs a little more polish to be of the standard we and, more importantly, you require.
To all Grand Theft Auto fans, please accept our apologies for the delay, and our promise that the entire team here is working very hard to make the game all it can be. We are doing all we can to help ensure it will meet if not exceed your expectations come September – we thank you for your support and patience.
The GTA Team
"witch" is spelled wrong
I know the current release date is somewhere in the article, but someone should update the GTAV template. It still says Q2 2013 even though the new date is September 17. Forcaster (talk) 01:01, February 19, 2013 (UTC)
The Lost MC screenshot
- Wiktor, besides than adding a title to this section, I'll use that pic too. I'll put it on the Gallery. Mikey Klebbitz (talk) 10:52, May 4, 2013 (UTC)
Map size comparison image
Um, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. I'm new to wikias, so show mercy. Can an admin add a picture i found showing the size of GTA V's map size compared to several other games? Thanks! Syren345 (talk) 03:23, May 11, 2013 (UTC)
- You've got to link us to the image you want us to add bro. Jeff (talk|stalk) 14:37, June 12, 2013 (UTC)
Investing in Stock Market
The official gameplay video released by Rockstar shows the ability to buy in-game company stock. There is an in-game stock market called BAWSAQ, and Rockstar owns the domain [bawsaq.com]
Would GTA V have gang warfare just like the one in GTA SA? or like the gang warfare in TLAD ? or new gang war system? that's unknown until the game is released Kingrhem (talk) 20:59, June 6, 2013 (UTC)
- No way of knowing until the game's released or Rockstar says something about it in an interview. Jeff (talk|stalk) 14:37, June 12, 2013 (UTC)
In one of the screenshots we can see an array of large radio dishes. They may be based off the Combined Array for Research in Millimeter-wave Astronomy (CARMA) which is located in Big Pine, California. Visually however, the Very Large Array looks more similar.
Rockstar plans to release an OFFICAL GAMEPLAY VIDEO!
Well, guys, its offical now, if you looked at this weeks special edition of Asked & Answered on www.rockstargames.com and saw the CVG episode this week about it, you're in luck. Rockstar has answered the comment of a person by the name AST4Lx asking the following question and Rockstars answer:
“Will we ever see some GTA V gameplay?” – @ASTR4Lx Yes. Soon (or in September if you don’t want to see it before you play it… it’s up to you) – the first Official Gameplay Video is on its way... http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/50871/asked-answered-gtav.html So yeah guys, we WILL see a NEW video for GTA V WILL be gameplay, so expect news about it. The kennynator (talk) 17:10, July 5, 2013 (UTC)The kennynator
As seen in the gameplay trailer at 4:31, the usual hand cursor has the middle finger pointing instead of the index finger. Just a trivial thing someone in the comments pointed out. (Also, ermagerd unprotect) 23:05, July 9, 2013 (UTC)
==Edit the trivia==
the stationary airship is the blimp
"Installment" vs. "instalment"".
While both forms of the word are correct, "installment" is the more common version, especially in the US. If you search for "instalment" on Dictionary.com, it will show the listing of "installment" with a little note saying, "Also, in·stal·ment." GTAndrew (talk) 03:33, July 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Listening to what you learn in school, you are completely WRONG. The second 'l' in "installment" is silent, you are saying the load of crap there. Any person with proper common sense unlike you would know how to spell, a six year old could spell it, "I-N-S-T-A-L-L-M-E-N-T" NOT "I-N-S-T-A-L-M-E-N-T". The unexistant latter of the english words DOES NOT translate from other languages. Most of the english dictionary is based on the Roman Latin language, I BET you DON'T know THAT. Don't EVEN respond to this, just sit down and be quiet, you won't win jack shit.The kennynator (talk) 07:10, July 20, 2013 (UTC)
Kenny, please watch your autistic attitude, you'll attract the FBI's attention and possibly be sent to Alcatraz and be the only person in jail there. Andrew is correct, "Instalment" is an actual word used in British English. Before you throw tantrums, know your facts. RAGREF (Not a mod.) (Feeling lonely?) 06:58, August 1, 2013 (UTC)