GTA V map in Bahama Mamas? 
Ive seen in bahama mamas, while I was playing multiplayer in TBOGT, and in the staff room, you know, the office where a girl gives a blowjob to luis in Boulevard baby? Well in the desk, there is a mug and a map, I looked at the map and it looks like a new map, diferent shape, not LC, if that map exist in game, it must exist IN-GAME universe, think about it. NOTE: would someone check this on multiplayer? Or with me on PSN, im J555TIS555 Massionet51(talk) 12:03, January 12, 2013 (UTC)
- There's been alot of talk about GTA V was origionally going to be GTA Vice City II, but RockStar Games was half way through the storyline and development of GTA IV when the idea was given. I have no ironclad evidence to support this, and you guys have more reliable resources than a couple of close friends that are obsessed with the franchise. Please get back to me as soon as possible with some evidence to support / crush this story. Thanks UndeadMarston84 (talk) 04:33, January 22, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, UndeadMarston84, I got a page showing at least what is known about this. And how do you know that GTA V plans werent started during the makings of EFLC? Just search Bahama Mamas, and look at the map in images. Youll see the map, and look at trivia and the following pages that are linked to this... Massionet51 (talk) 21:15, January 24, 2013 (UTC)
Official release date
Dear all, Today, we have an official release date to share with you: Grand Theft Auto V will arrive in stores on September 17, 2013. We know this is about four months later than originally planned and we know that this short delay will come as a disappointment to many of you, but, trust us, it will be worth the extra time.
GTA V is a massively ambitious and complex game and it simply needs a little more polish to be of the standard we and, more importantly, you require.
To all Grand Theft Auto fans, please accept our apologies for the delay, and our promise that the entire team here is working very hard to make the game all it can be. We are doing all we can to help ensure it will meet if not exceed your expectations come September – we thank you for your support and patience.
The GTA Team
"witch" is spelled wrong
I know the current release date is somewhere in the article, but someone should update the GTAV template. It still says Q2 2013 even though the new date is September 17. Forcaster (talk) 01:01, February 19, 2013 (UTC)
The Lost MC screenshot
- Wiktor, besides than adding a title to this section, I'll use that pic too. I'll put it on the Gallery. Mikey Klebbitz (talk) 10:52, May 4, 2013 (UTC)
Map size comparison image
Um, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. I'm new to wikias, so show mercy. Can an admin add a picture i found showing the size of GTA V's map size compared to several other games? Thanks! Syren345 (talk) 03:23, May 11, 2013 (UTC)
- You've got to link us to the image you want us to add bro. Jeff (talk|stalk) 14:37, June 12, 2013 (UTC)
Investing in Stock Market
The official gameplay video released by Rockstar shows the ability to buy in-game company stock. There is an in-game stock market called BAWSAQ, and Rockstar owns the domain [bawsaq.com]
Would GTA V have gang warfare just like the one in GTA SA? or like the gang warfare in TLAD ? or new gang war system? that's unknown until the game is released Kingrhem (talk) 20:59, June 6, 2013 (UTC)
- No way of knowing until the game's released or Rockstar says something about it in an interview. Jeff (talk|stalk) 14:37, June 12, 2013 (UTC)
In one of the screenshots we can see an array of large radio dishes. They may be based off the Combined Array for Research in Millimeter-wave Astronomy (CARMA) which is located in Big Pine, California. Visually however, the Very Large Array looks more similar.
Rockstar plans to release an OFFICAL GAMEPLAY VIDEO!
Well, guys, its offical now, if you looked at this weeks special edition of Asked & Answered on www.rockstargames.com and saw the CVG episode this week about it, you're in luck. Rockstar has answered the comment of a person by the name AST4Lx asking the following question and Rockstars answer:
“Will we ever see some GTA V gameplay?” – @ASTR4Lx Yes. Soon (or in September if you don’t want to see it before you play it… it’s up to you) – the first Official Gameplay Video is on its way... http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/50871/asked-answered-gtav.html So yeah guys, we WILL see a NEW video for GTA V WILL be gameplay, so expect news about it. The kennynator (talk) 17:10, July 5, 2013 (UTC)The kennynator
As seen in the gameplay trailer at 4:31, the usual hand cursor has the middle finger pointing instead of the index finger. Just a trivial thing someone in the comments pointed out. (Also, ermagerd unprotect) 23:05, July 9, 2013 (UTC)
==Edit the trivia==
the stationary airship is the blimp
"Installment" vs. "instalment"".
While both forms of the word are correct, "installment" is the more common version, especially in the US. If you search for "instalment" on Dictionary.com, it will show the listing of "installment" with a little note saying, "Also, in·stal·ment." GTAndrew (talk) 03:33, July 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Listening to what you learn in school, you are completely WRONG. The second 'l' in "installment" is silent, you are saying the load of crap there. Any person with proper common sense unlike you would know how to spell, a six year old could spell it, "I-N-S-T-A-L-L-M-E-N-T" NOT "I-N-S-T-A-L-M-E-N-T". The unexistant latter of the english words DOES NOT translate from other languages. Most of the english dictionary is based on the Roman Latin language, I BET you DON'T know THAT. Don't EVEN respond to this, just sit down and be quiet, you won't win jack shit.The kennynator (talk) 07:10, July 20, 2013 (UTC)
Kenny, please watch your autistic attitude, you'll attract the FBI's attention and possibly be sent to Alcatraz and be the only person in jail there. Andrew is correct, "Instalment" is an actual word used in British English. Before you throw tantrums, know your facts. RAGREF (Not a mod.) (Feeling lonely?) 06:58, August 1, 2013 (UTC)
Wrong/inaccurate information needs correcting (please fix)
- Wrong info states that the game will be released on pc in infobox (3 platforms pc, xbox, ps3) please state that unnanounced and not confrmed or remove to fix.
A.I functioning in GTA 5?
The A.I functioning in GTA V? I know there were a few problems in GTA IV with team missions like in Waste Not Want Knots, where Packie, Michael or Gordon run out and get murdered by the bad guys and you're too busy to help because you're trying to defend yourself. Will the same problem occur in GTA V? What happens if I am in the mission, and I am playing as Michael, in a shootout, when I need to switch to Trevor to plant a bomb or something? Will the A.I (Michael) take damage and die? Answering Machine (talk) 18:09, August 22, 2013 (UTC)
- A preview did mention that A.I can die however they have a large amount of health. Instulent (talk) 14:16, August 20, 2013 (UTC)
- We're no way affiliated with Rockstar Games, contact Rockstar Games support.Dodo8 Talk
- To change the subject from just talking about the A.I health, and specific questions. I wonder how else the A.I will function. I heard they had stats in the game. I am going to guess like shooting level, or melee level. Will that effect how the A.I uses weapons, or what type of weapon they will select when you're not using them? The possibilities of decisions Rockstar could make them have is unlimited. So would anyone like to give ideas? Answering Machine (talk) 18:33, August 22, 2013 (UTC)
are you kidding me? it's not in 2006, it's modern-day/2013. xD
Isn't this the first game in the main GTA series to not include Liberty City?
- No, I highly doubt it'll be set in 2006, it just wouldn't make sense. I believe that building they are planning that particular heist in just so happens to be abandoned, judging from its appearance, it's probably been abandoned since 2006. T11C (talk) 02:09, September 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories was the first game to not have any relation with Liberty City.The one and only... (talk) 02:48, September 12, 2013 (UTC)
Can somebody please fix the grammar/writing issues on the main page?
Yeah I know, I'm being uptight. Seriously though, I can spot writing issues from ten miles away in thick haze, and this post, while still informative, drives me crazy with incorrectly written sentences, improper use of puncuation, and at least one area suggests that the user was expressing an opinion rather than trying to inform us about the features of the game.
Once again, I know I'm being a tightwad. I however am unable to edit the page because it won't give me the option to. If anybody has the authority to do so, I ask that you please edit the page so that it sounds more objective and formal, as opposed to being the product of a fanboy's anticipatory excitement.
- Where does it have bad grammar? If you point it out, I'll gladly fix it. VaultBoy Tom (Talk | Edits) 15:06, September 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Almost the entire section under Gameplay has several grammatical errors, with sentence fractures, incomplete sentences, and commas being used to finish a complete sentence instead of a period. And there's a specific part, talking about Melee combat, that sounds more like a personal opinion instead of an informed fact. If you could fix that area, and perhaps take a quick look over the rest of the page to ensure there aren't any similar errors, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for the response, and I apologize for the rather exacerbated tone of the original post. BinaryAbyss (talk) 18:28, September 3, 2013 (UTC)
Converting square miles to kilometers
- "After some calculations by members of GawdAlmighty.com, that would equal to around 27.5 square miles when land and sea are put together."
Hello, in the quoted phrase of the article, can you convert the sq miles into kilometers? Just put the km measure into brackets, most of the world uses kms anyway. It's 71.22 km^2, I made the math for you. Thanks, homies. -- Somebody 13:49, September 6, 2013 (UTC)
Aside from Rockstar's RAGE engine, two other game engines are being used on the game Euphoria for facial animation and Bullet Physics Library for bullet time and other shooing mechanics in the game. Matt Seay (talk) 23:30, September 7, 2013 (UTC)
Johnny is in GTA V?!
I was looking on IMDb and I saw that Scott Hill is a voice actor for GTA V! And that he's voicing Johnny?! Wtf is this true?!
- It's probably speculation. You can't really trust IMDb because it is just like a Wikia and Wikipedia.
- Yeah I would not think on it too much, but The Lost MC are in the game but that is not much to go on. Matt Seay (talk) 01:49, September 8, 2013 (UTC)
Wanted Level in GTA V
Are You Going to Add The Wanted Level in GTA V on the GTA Wiki, Would You Send Me The Message To See If You Can Add The Wanted Level in GTA V. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Jonathan McEvoy (talk • contribs)
Access to Atomic Blimp
in the editions comparison table to
Access to Atomic Blimp
GTA IV characters coming back?
Yo so I think Dan Houser or some other guy that worked at Rockstar stated that Packie will not be in GTA V a few weeks ago. Well guess what? Him and Johnny are in the game. Official voice cast to prove it. But my question is why did Rockstar say that packie wasn't coming to GTA V? Were they trying to keep it a secret or what?
Has Rockstar said anything yet about what the cannon ending to the game is yet? I hope it is Choice 3 where Michael and Trevor live. But has anyone found out anything. Matt Seay (talk) 08:54, September 27, 2013 (UTC)
The PC date must be changed. November 22nd is not the official release date. Rockstar has not said anything about an official release date. If this from the whole GameSeeker thing, they themselves have said that it was just an assumption and that they don't actually know the release date. Yorio76 (talk) 04:22, September 29, 2013 (UTC)
'Gameplay' section opinionated comments
I'd reccomend removing or tidying up the opinionated comments and comparisons between GTA V and GTA IV in the first paragraph of the "Gameplay" section.
"Will be" to "Is"
Would someone (or a group) edit the article so it stop refering to features as possibilites? It has been almost two weeks since the release, I guess that's enough to confirm most of the speculations...
Someone needs to edit the weaponry section of GTA V