Were the Hidden Packages in GTA LCS gold?In my version it was white.-User:BloodyGTA
- They're white, although they glow.. which makes them appear silver-ish, but definitely not gold. It could have appeared gold due to brightness/contrast settings on your TV? Ess-Tee 12:51, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
- Just wanted to say nice job to TD-Boy who edited the 'paragraph' format of the rewards list, and turned it into more of a... well... list lol. Ess-Tee 13:46, 18 May 2009 (UTC)
- What's wrong with that? It's much easier to find in a list what you're looking for. And by the way its "DT" and B is not cap. >_> --DT-boy 11:28, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
- I was complimenting the nice job you did? :S I totally agree with everything you just said, and i've never seen you before, so it's understandable I wanged up with your name. This will probably get moved to a forum, but hey, just making sure you knew I wasn't clashing k. Ess-Tee 12:16, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
In my PS2 version the rewards just don't spawn at the Hyman Condo. Is this normal?? --DT-boy 11:28, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
They should be spawning at the roof access,left when you exit the roof access stairway,though my minigun doesn't spawn there,everything else does.
I was just wondering that instead of "tiki statues", my brother said they could be bong pipes,but im not so sure.Say whatever you think.
On a side note,why doesnt the Flamethrower be a reward in GTA III?Because,IMO its quite a good weapon,and its the only one which wasnt included aside from the baseball bat.--Oreo Biskuit!!Eleven 16:22, May 29, 2010 (UTC)
- The flamethrower becomes available in GTA3 after completion of the Firetruck missions. -Elecbullet 23:14, July 3, 2010 (UTC)
- On another side note, in my PC version of VC the broken statue with cocaine in it is visible and I only have 55 or so packages. - Elecbullet 23:16, July 3, 2010 (UTC)
Yeah, I edited that because I don't have too many, but I already got the broken statue. Maybe it appears once you find the first one? Zedo Mann 16:07, September 4, 2010 (UTC)