Car Thief can also be doneby Franklin For a wiki this is incredibly inaccurate...oh right its a wiki
- Staff members can't be active all the time and check every page. Some of us didn't even got GTA V yet (PC gamers). Personally, I have no idea what Random Events are.Dodo8 Talk
It'd be nice to have information on which events are repeatable, not repeatable, or repeatable only under certain conditions.
I would do some editing here but every attempt I've ever made at an edit was undone for whatever undisclosed reason. I just see it as a waste of time. Anyway, #5 and #6 says it needs confirmation on whether or not you can keep the bike - actually, you have to give the bike back to its owner to complete the event. However, you can still shoot the person to take the bike as they ride off. Hopefully someone who has better luck in editing can make this change. PS: Each Wiki pages are initially started typically by one person. Can't expect that person to be an English professor every single time. It's better than not having it at all. If you see a problem with something on a Wiki page, then step in, step up, and make some changes. That's how this works. Just don't let MY experience dissuade you from doing so! YTEpisodes (talk) 22:09, October 28, 2013 (UTC)
Random Events Stopped?
Is it me, or have the Random Events stopped occurring altogether? Like no more Bank Truck robberies, no more policeman chasing criminal in Blaine County, among others. Am I the only one noticing this? --Falloutghoul (talk) 21:53, November 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Many random events are one time only (for example, you can't do Getaway or Crash Rescue more than once because they introduce story characters, though of course some failed events are repeated), so perhaps you've exhausted the one-off events? 23skidoo (talk) 13:10, June 3, 2014 (UTC)
- I actually did it twice, 23skidoo first time the injured died and the second she survived. Random Events can respawn if you failed them before. It happends a lot for Wolfie32 (Me)
Trivia item removed
I deleted the following statement: "It is best to do Crash Rescue as Michael or Trevor, after Caida Libre or before Monkey Business, while they are exiled." The Crash Rescue unlocks after the first heist and was available to me playing Trevor within the first few minutes of me taking control of the character. The trivia item doesn't explain why waiting until relatively late in the game is advantageous when it's easy enough for Trevor to get the mission over with and make the rescued character available for future heists. If there is a specific advantage to waiting, please put it back, but it should be explained why. 23skidoo (talk) 13:08, June 3, 2014 (UTC)
Unknown if this should be in triva but when i was franklin and the random event where the sheriff deputy is chasing a fugitive on top of the mountian after i helped him and after he thanked me i walked away for a few feet and i exactly heard the deputy say "This is officer Louis requesting backup" and then a parkranger showed up and they left (so im kinda figuring that deputy's name is Louis) so im not sure if it should be in triva or not.TevanoRCMP (talk) 17:05, May 4, 2015 (UTC)
- Ranger Lewis. :) smurfy (coms) 21:35, May 4, 2015 (UTC)
- Yeah thats him thanks smurfyTevanoRCMP (talk) 11:42, May 5, 2015 (UTC)
Altruist Camp briefcases
Just played through the section again... there's only 4 briefcases there.
- Indeed - I'm guessing there might be a difference, either between console and PC, or maybe the kind of offerings you bring them, which caused this 4 vs. 5 briefcase descrepency...or maybe someone confused an armor vest with a briefcase? ...I just played through it multiple times, and there were only ever 4 briefcases (25k each, total = 100k) that spawned in the same locations (PC; 2 drunks, 1 drunk, 1 Lost MC chick). Dsurian 17:12, May 23, 2015 (UTC)
Do these spawn again...
...if you don't take any action the first time you see something? For example, what if you're driving in the countryside and see an event, but ignore it, or fail to get to it fast enough? GMRE (talk) 17:09, May 21, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes. 17:11, May 21, 2015 (UTC)