Turismo R or just Turismo? C'mon, just one letter don't change the car, i mean, what's the difference between Bullet and Bullet GT? none. What's the difference between Bobcat and Bobcat XL? the cab? What's the difference Between Sandking and Sandking XL? the cab again? If you understand me, you'll realize that the name of the car does not change it, in fact Turismo and Turismo R are the same, Sabre GT and Sabre Turbo as well, it's separete pages, but the same car, i think Turismo R and Turismo should be only one page, tell me your opinion. (AndreEagle17 (talk) 18:32, March 1, 2014 (UTC))
- I do understand where you are coming from with that, while I see a very strong case for the Turismo R article being merged with the Turismo article I think they should remain separate, just so that the Turismo article remains lighter.
- Though it may not really change anything, I think the Turismo R was given its own article because it comes in the form of a hypercar as opposed to a sports or supercar.
- I'll see how both the articles progress and then consider merging the two. That's my opinion.
I'd love to know how much the car costs A.S.A.P. Currently not able to check and see myself, but I'm dying to know.
- If you're still in need of that information I can do some digging around for you?
- Sup JBanton? Did you enjoy GTA V? And @BorkTheeOrk the Turismo R is free in Single Player and $500,000 in GTA Online. () 21:47, March 26, 2014 (UTC)Smashbro8
As some of you may know, I sold my copy of GTA V last October, so I'm not well equipped to add performance info for the (Turismo R) car. Can anybody provide an image of the car's engine that shows more of the exhaust piping please? From the image that's on the article now, it appears to be a V10 engine, but I cannot be sure of it unfortunately. Of course if anybody is sure on how many cylinders there I'd greatly appreciate their input.
Shoot the bonnet with a sniper rifle twice. Make sure you have no armor equipped. When the bonnet becomes loose, drive forwards, the bonnet will fly off. And it will show the engine, which is the same as the Cheetah.
MitchMaljers - "5 years ago a virus escaped and everyone died" 08:00, March 27, 2014 (UTC)
I'm considering removing the Spanish defintiion; in Italian the phrase "Gran Turismo" is used to describe grand tourer cars. Although a GT car is designed to transport two people, with their luggage, in speed and style across a continent - i.e. not a super- or hypercar - it's a featured part of Ferrari's heritage i.e. the iconic 250 GTO, or the current FF. I propose to replace it with "'Turismo' means tourer in Italian, as in "gran turismo" - grand tourer" - unless any objections? Endersigh (talk) 23:07, May 20, 2015 (UTC)