|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Full name:||Tanisha Jackson|
|Family:||Franklin Clinton (Ex-boyfriend)|
Unnamed brother (Deceased)
|Main affiliation:||Franklin Clinton|
The Families (Formerly)
|Voiced by:||Yasha Jackson|
Events of GTA V
Because of Franklin's gang lifestyle and because of the recent passing of her brother who was involved in gangs, Franklin and Tanisha seperated prior to the events of Grand Theft Auto V. Over the course of the story, Franklin converses with Tanisha via email and phone calls, attempting to win her back, but she rebuffs him each time. At one point early in the game, she also stops by his house to explain her need for a more stable man in her life. Towards the end of the game, she arrives at Franklin's new house to inform him of her imminent marriage to a doctor named Jayden. She also reveals to Franklin that Stretch has set Lamar up to be killed by the Ballas and asks Franklin to save him. At the end of the storyline, regardless of which ending the player chooses, Tanisha calls Franklin to inform him about her wedding the following day. Franklin accepts this and wishes Tanisha the best.
- GTA V
- The Jewel Store Job (Post-mission phone call)
- Lamar Down
- Something Sensible (Option A; Post-mission phone call)
- The Time's Come (Option B; Post-mission phone call)
- The Third Way (Option C; Post-mission phone call)
- Her attitude in Lamar Down is somewhat hypocritical, as she criticizes Franklin for leaving his old life (which is the reason they broke up) and friends behind for a luxury life, when she has done exactly the same, even marrying a rich doctor. She even comments about how happy she is with her new life on his Lifeinvader page.
- Lamar mentions in the mission Chop that he hangs out with Tanisha more than Franklin did.
- She shares her surname with her voice actor, although this may be a coincidence.