Tanked Up is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas that was going to be given by Zero to CJ. It was intended to be the fourth mission in the optional asset mission strand related to Zero's RC Shop in the San Fierro section of the game, but the mission was cut during development of the game.
It would have involved CJ controlling a miniature tank to destroy some buggies which Berkley had deployed against Zero.
- CJ: "What's wrong with you now?"
- Zero: "I've learned an important lesson."
- CJ: "What?"
- Zero: "That it's fun to have an enemy. That with Berkley dead my life is also over."
- CJ: "What do you mean?"
- Zero: "It is perfectly natural, Carl. We're fighting machines, Carl, as much as this tank, or that chopper. And with no one to fight, we're nothing. I am just facing up to the void. Don't mind me, Carl. I am having an existential crisis. You carry on painting graffiti and wearing your gold chains. All I want is a little peace."
- CJ: "I got the cops on my case, a big fat prick who betrayed me and you'rehaving such a crisis? Man, I'll give you 'exi-mental', you damn square. What's that noise?"
- Zero: "Sounds like a model 7, a 5:1 ratio, equipped with cannon."
- CJ: "No, it doesn't. No it doesn't... It sounds like a whole army of them!"
- Zero: "Oh dear God - Berkley is alive?"
- Zero: "It must have been a patrol we heard. If Berkley's still alive, he'll be servicing his transmitters! We've got to go stop him!"
- CJ: "How?"
- Zero: "You're the gangster, you tell me! Carl, where are you going? What are you doing, Carl? That's Berkley over there!"
- CJ: "Right, I'm going to go beat on that fool!"
- Zero: "Wait! Berkley is a master tactician, a cautious general!"
- CJ: "Meaning?"
- Zero: "Meaning it's a trap! Deploy the tank! Use the tank to take out those buggies!"
- CJ: "What's the problem, they're only little cars?"
- Zero: "Trust me, stop them at all costs!"