| MISSION |
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Location:||Downtown Los Santos|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
Fail to land on the Flatbed
|Unlocks:||Uncalculated Risk (only occurs once the player has completed all parachute jumps.)|
|Unlocked by:||Liquidity Risk|
Franklin meets Dom on the roof of the Maze Bank Tower in Downtown Los Santos. Dom convinces Franklin to take part in another stunt. After Franklin dons a jumpsuit, the two leap from the Tower. Franklin and Dom navigate through the city and land on the back of a Flatbed traveling along Power Street. Dom and his driver drop off Franklin at a repair shop on Elgin Avenue. Dom asks Franklin to meet him at the Land Act Dam for one more jump. After that, Dom leaves and the mission ends.
Despite Dom's invitation, the next mission involving him ("Uncalculated Risk") does not unlock until Franklin (or either of the other characters) complete the 13 Parachute Jumps unlocked following "Risk Assessment". If those have already been completed, then Dom's next mission unlocks immediately.
- Land on the back of the truck.
Gold Medal Completion
- Dare Devil - Free fall for 8 seconds.
- Bullseye - Land on the Flatbed.
- Dom Beasley - "Maze Bank Building...tick it off the list! Done. DOMINATED!! I want you to stand in front of a mirror tonight, put down your pants, and tell me your dick isn't that little bit longer. Hanging with me is better than Mollis, dude!"
- The only easy way to reach the top of the Maze Building is via helicopter. The closest source is the usual Maverick spawn point on the roof of the Central Los Santos Medical Center, though after completing the previous Risk mission, Mavericks now also spawn in other locations around San Andreas as part of the now-unlocked parachute jumps side missions.
- If the player decides to fly a plane over the Maze Bank in order to parachute out and onto the building, they have to be wary of the explosion caused by the plane. The cops will take notice of the explosion, and the player will gain wanted stars. In this situation, the mission will not appear, even if the player loses the wanted stars. The player will have to switch to another character and switch back in order for Dom to reappear.
- This is considered one of the hardest missions throughout Dom Beasley's skydiving missions, as you are diving off the Maze Bank Tower in the middle of Downtown Los Santos. The player runs the risk of colliding with the Union Depository Tower, the FIB Headquarters, and the IAA Headquarters, all of which will result in a automatic failure, not to mention missing the truck. Completing Flight School, which includes a similar objective, helps, but keep in mind that the game allows the player to skip the mission after several failed attempts. Franklin will still receive "credit" for completing the mission with a bronze.
- Due to the limited space and height, diving down to get closer to the truck is not considered a best strategy as it can cause the player to undershoot or overshoot the truck. The best strategy is a mixture of glides and dives.
- This is the only mission in Dom Beasley's story line where if the player strafes too far off course, the player will automatically fail.
- It's best to take the Flight School Training at Los Santos International Airport in order to understand this mission.
- It's also the only mission that has a requirement in order to start. The player needs to find a helicopter or plane to reach the top of the Maze Bank Tower to begin.
- The player can see two different cutscenes at the end of the mission, depending if Dom manage to land on the truck or not, before the truck goes away. This is a rare mission in which an NPC can himself fail the task at hand, but Franklin has no option but to land on the flatbed.
- If the mission is restarted, Dom's car usually changes colours.
The mission "Targeted Risk" starts at 18:09