|This article or section is Under Construction.|
| MISSION |
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Location:||Downtown Los Santos|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
Fail to land on the Flatbed
|Unlocks:||Uncalculated Risk (only occurs once the player has completed all parachute jumps.)|
|Unlocked by:||Liquidity Risk|
Franklin meets Dom on the roof of the Maze Bank Tower in Downtown Los Santos. Dom convinces Franklin to take part in another stunt. After Franklin dons a jumpsuit, the two leap from the Tower. Franklin and Dom navigate through the city and land on the back of a Flatbed traveling along Power Street. Dom and his driver drop off Franklin at a repair shop on Elgin Avenue. Dom asks Franklin to meet him at the Land Act Dam for one more jump (this is the Uncalculated Risk mission). After that, Dom leaves and the mission ends.
Gold Medal Completion
- Dare Devil - Free fall for 8 seconds.
- Bullseye - Land on the Flatbed.
- Unlike in previous GTA games, there is no way to easily reach the top of the Maze Bank Tower. Instead, the player must use a helicopter or other vehicle to reach the Tower's roof. Somewhat ironically, one of the easiest ways to get a helicopter is to steal one of the Mavericks scattered around San Andreas as part of the parachute jumps side missions.
- This is considered one of the hardest missions throughout Dom Beasley's skydiving missions, as you are diving off the Maze Bank Tower in the middle of Downtown Los Santos. The player runs the risk of colliding with the Union Depository Tower, the FIB Headquarters, and the IAA Headquarters, all of which will result in a automatic failure.
- Due to the limited space and height, diving down to get closer to the truck is not considered a best strategy as it can cause the player to undershoot or overshoot the truck. The best strategy is a mixture of glides and dives.
- This is only mission in Dom Beasley's line where if the player strafes too far of course, the player will automatically fail.
- It's best to take the Flight School Training at Los Santos International Airport in order understand this mission.
- It's also the only mission that has a requirement in order to start, you need to a helicopter to reach the top of the Maze Bank Tower to start it.