Franklin meets Dom on the roof of the Maze Bank Tower in Downtown Los Santos. Dom convinces Franklin to take part in another stunt. After Franklin dons a jumpsuit, the two leap from the Tower. Franklin and Dom navigate through the city and land on the back of a Flatbed traveling along Power Street. Dom and his driver drop off Franklin at a repair shop on Elgin Avenue. Dom asks Franklin to meet him at the Land Act Dam for one more jump (this is the Uncalculated Risk mission). After that, Dom leaves and the mission ends.
- Land on the back of the truck.
Gold Medal Completion
- Dare Devil - Free fall for 8 seconds.
- Bullseye - Land on the Flatbed.
- Dom Beasley - "Maze Bank Building...tick it off the list! Done. DOMINATED!! I want you to stand in front of a mirror tonight, put down your pants, and tell me your dick isn't that little bit longer. Hanging with me is better than Mollis, dude!"
- There is no way to easily reach the top of the Maze Bank Tower. Instead, the player must use a helicopter or other vehicle to reach the Tower's roof. Somewhat ironically, one of the easiest ways to get a helicopter is to steal one of the Mavericks scattered around San Andreas as part of the parachute jumps side missions.
- If the player decides to fly a plane over the Maze Bank in order to parachute out and onto the building, they have to be wary of the explosion caused by the plane. The cops will take notice of the explosion, and the player will gain wanted stars. In this situation, the mission will not appear, even if the player loses the wanted stars. The player will have to switch to another character and switch back in order for Dom to reappear.
- This is considered one of the hardest missions throughout Dom Beasley's skydiving missions, as you are diving off the Maze Bank Tower in the middle of Downtown Los Santos. The player runs the risk of colliding with the Union Depository Tower, the FIB Headquarters, and the IAA Headquarters, all of which will result in a automatic failure.
- Due to the limited space and height, diving down to get closer to the truck is not considered a best strategy as it can cause the player to undershoot or overshoot the truck. The best strategy is a mixture of glides and dives.
- This is the only mission in Dom Beasley's story line where if the player strafes too far off course, the player will automatically fail.
- It's best to take the Flight School Training at Los Santos International Airport in order to understand this mission.
- It's also the only mission that has a requirement in order to start. The player needs to find a helicopter or plane to reach the top of the Maze Bank Tower to begin.
- The player can see two different cutscenes at the end of the mission, depending if Dom manage to land on the truck or not, before the truck goes away.
The mission "Targeted Risk" starts at 18:09